20. Shuhua's Attempt

Life has gotten busy again for the girls and Y/N as their comeback hit their schedule.

One day in the waiting room, just like any other comeback stage, the girls were preparing, doing make up, doing their hair, some were filming I-Talk, some were just relaxing, looking at their phone.

Y/N was there too, he was chatting with Yuqi.

Yuqi: " Oppa, how are you feeling nowadays?"
Y/N: " Hmm? What are you talking about?"
Yuqi: " You know about your ex."
Y/N: " Oh I'm fine, thanks for asking."
Yuqi: " You know Oppa, now that we are popular, we always have to cover our identity when we are going out on our private time."
Y/N: " Yeah?"

Yuqi: " I sometimes don't like that... not that I'm complaining that we are popular now but I somewhat feel stress about having to cover our identity or else we have to act like some human without flaw..."
Y/N: " Right I get it."
Yuqi: " I can't go out with you wearing nice and cute outfits because the internet will just explode about what they see... I can't... enjoy certain things that I want to properly..."

Y/N: " I understand you." He patted her back.

"(G)I-DLE, please prepare, it's your turn soon."

Yuqi: " I gotta go Oppa, let's talk again in your room tonight."
Y/N: " Okay."

The girls headed to the stage after waving to Y/N.

Later,
The girls came back to the restroom.

Y/N: " Goodjob girls."
Minnie: " Yo, Shuhua did so well on her part."
Shuhua: " Ahhhh Shhhhhh!"
Miyeon: " Crown~~~~!"
Soojin: " Crown~~~!"

The girls all begin imitating Shuhua's part.

After a short recording on I-Talk, they went to change and headed back to their dorm.

Miyeon: " Yay, a good day end with a good night sleep, I'm heading to bed see you all tomorrow."
Minnie: " Goodnight~~~."

They all send good nights to each other and head to bed.

Y/N was just done doing his routine in the bathroom, he came out and met Yuqi.
Yuqi: " Let's go to your room Oppa."
Y/N nodded.
She held Y/N's arm and head into his room.

They sat down on the bed and begin chatting.

It didn't went long when Y/N's door knocked.
Y/N: " Yes??"
Shuhua: " Oppa it's me~."
Y/N: " oh come in."

Shuhua: " Hey Woogie."
Yuqi: " Shuhua? Why are you here?"
Shuhua: " I mean what about you?"
Yuqi: " I was just chatting with Oppa." She played with her feet.

Shuhua: " Yeah I came too, to chat with Oppa too."
Y/N: " Sure sure, make yourself comfortable."

Shuhua hop on to the bed and flip around.
Yuqi: " Yah stay still."
Shuhua: " Oppa's bed is so comfortable."
Yuqi: " There's no difference from our's."

Shuhua: " So what's were you two talking about?"
Y/N: " Talking about restrictions and how sometimes she can't behave the way she want to."
Shuhua: " Mmm, just do what you want and screw the internet. Go out eat, drink, play, have fun, it's your private time."
Yuqi: " I just don't want to create trouble for the company and Oppa you know."

Shuhua: " Hey, I've been like this for quite awhile, I don't see Oppa getting into trouble."
Y/N: " I mean, I've seen comments about how brave you are in terms of doing things, like you don't ever get bothered with whatever bad comments about you."

Shuhua: " Well the only comment I hate would be saying that I'm fat!"
Yuqi: " Well look at your thighs, you are consider the thickest in our group." She pinched Shuhua's thigh gently and shake it.