12. KDA

Y/N: " Ahem what? Why today?"
"Uhm, we do monthly check at this exact day sir?"
Y/N: " Uhm can you come back later? Currently the girls are busy."
"Sure when will be a good time?"
Y/N: " Maybe..."
Soojin: " Afternoon after lunch!" Her voice suddenly interrupts.

Y/N: " Yeah after lunch."
"Okay."
And the person left.

Y/N return back: " Is there always a month check? Why have I never know about it?"
Soyeon: " Most of the time they come in the very early mornings so we wouldn't even know, it's just that today we were here early so we run into them."
Y/N: " Okay."

Y/N was beginning to panic, he has to do something about the footage of him and Soojin having a blast last night.

He sat at the side trying to think of something where the other girls continue to practise.

Awhile later, they took a break.
Soojin quickly came over and whispered to Y/N.
Soojin: " Oppa, don't worry about it, that person is here to do maintenance, not look at recordings."
Y/N: " Wait really? But what if he went through the recordings for no reason? You never know."

Soojin: " Even if he did he will be going through like 4x speed or faster, no one will looking through the recordings as slow as real time."
Y/N: " I don't know but... I don't feel good about it."
Soojin: " Also I turned off the light yesterday fast enough before we started."
Y/N: " Yeah but... It still bothers me a lot..."
Shuhua: " what are you two whispering about??" Her loud voice instantly interrupts their conversation.
Soojin: " Nothing, you are so loud."

Yuqi: " Yeah you two have been whispering for so long."
Y/N: " Nothing it's just the schedules for her dance cover, I was just discussing that with her."

Clearly no one bought that excuse but they went with it.

Y/N and Soojin weren't given a chance to discuss further as they resume dance practising.

Afternoon, the person returned.
After speaking a little, he went to the cctv room.

Y/N followed as a invigilator.
He watch as the person fiddles with the cameras and controls checking if everything was working fine.

Y/N heart beat rises when the person went for recordings of the past week.

He watched as the person randomly views at 8x speed throughout the entire week picking random days.

"Alright the auto delete will stop at yesterday 7pm."

The person was done checking and left.

Y/N thought "stop at yesterdays 7pm???? But why? Damn it, the thing happened at 9pm so it's still in the records, oh my god.🤦‍♂️"

He left the room back to his office as he sat down drained out. Now he just have to hope nothing big will happen in this upcoming one week.

Soojin came over to his office.

Soojin: " Oppa? You ok? You look pale."
Y/N: " Yeah I'm fine."
Soojin: " How the cctv thing?"
Y/N: " He didn't see it but the auto delete for the recordings stops at yesterday 7pm."
Soojin: " Owh... well we just have to hope nothing happens this week right?"
Y/N: " Yeah I guess."
Soojin: " It's fine, nothing will happened hehe."
Y/N: " I hope."

Few days later....

A huge meeting was held for every single person in the company.
Everyone was puzzled at what's going on as they gathered in the hall.