108. Counter

Y/N: " Why? What for? She just finished her world tour and hasn't had the chance to have a break! I'm not allowing that to happen. If she wants Soyeon back, ask her to call me, I will speak to her."

"Haiz, why am I the one to be stuck in the middle here. Whatever..."

Y/N hang up the phone angrily.
The girls that were munching away questioned.
Yuqi: " what happened Oppa?"
Y/N: " My manager called me, he told me Ashley requested Soyeon to fly back immediately for god knows what reason."
Miyeon: " Who is Ashley again?"
Minnie: " The new CEO and Oppa's ex."
Miyeon: " Uhhhhhh..."

Soyeon: " Maybe I should just go back Oppa?"
Y/N: " No! There is no way she doesn't know about our schedules, and yet she still ask you to go back right after you tiring stage, I am definitely not allowing that."
Shuhua: " That's right Oppa! We can't let her do as she wants!"
Yuqi: " Yah keep it down."

The girls then resume eating and no phone call came to Y/N from anyone else.

They headed back to the hotel and was about to head to sleep when Y/N received a call.

It was from his manager again.
Yuqi: " Oppa~ your manager called you again."
Y/N: " Ugh..."

He picked up.
Y/N: " Hello sir?"
"Y/N, I have spoke with the CEO, she asked Soyeon to fly back to Seoul first in the afternoon tomorrow, and she can rest now until late morning tomorrow and head back, that should be fine right?"
Y/N: " Tsk... fine I'll let her know."
"Alright thanks Y/N, Goodnight."

And the call was cut.

Minnie: " So Oppa. What did he say?"
Y/N: " Soyeon, you will be flying off tomorrow in the afternoon first."
Soyeon: " Okay~."
Y/N: " If you are feeling unwell or tired let me know by tomorrow yeah?"
Soyeon: " No problem Oppa. I'm doing great."
Shuhua: " Man what is this ceo up to?"
Y/N: " Anyway, let's head to bed."

The next day noon,
Y/N was with Soyeon in her room packing.
Y/N: " I will accompany you go back."
Soyeon: " No it's fine Oppa, you stay with the rest."
Y/N: " Are you sure? You are going back alone though."
Soyeon: " It's fine Oppa, besides I'm flying back to my own country Hehehe don't worry."
Y/N: " Hmm, alright."

Y/N sends Soyeon to the airport making sure she safely went in and went back to the hotel right after.

The other girls were still sleeping, so he sit around and did his own thing.

Later in the day, the girls all woke up excited to go to the universal studio.

Yuqi: " Let's go Oppa!"
Shuhua: " I can't wait~."

Y/N: " Yeap let's go."

"