120. Spending Time

Y/N: " What is it Miyeon?"
Miyeon: " come with me~."

She held Y/N's hand and guide him towards the balcony.

Shuhua: " Yah!"
Miyeon: " Shhh, we don't have any secret, I just wanna talk to Oppa."
Shuhua: " Hmph~."

The two reached the balcony.
Y/N: " So what is it my dear."
Miyeon: " Oppa, can we spend some time together before we go on the world tour?"
Y/N: " Uhm, if your schedule allows, I don't see why not? But do you have the time to? Since you need to practise for the world tour outside of your schedules."

Miyeon: " Hmm, I'll squeeze time, nowadays I'm so busy... feels like I don't get to be with you most of the time."
Y/N: " It's alright. We have the rest of our life to be together."

Miyeon paused and looked at Y/N for a short bit.

Y/N: " Hey~ what's wrong?"
Miyeon shake her head: " No nothing, anyway Oppa I'll tell you when I'm free okay?"
Y/N nodded as he headed back into the house with Miyeon following behind.

In Miyeon's head
"What is this weird feeling...? Feels like Oppa is... so slowly distancing away from me..."

Shuhua'a loud voice interrupted Miyeon's thought.
Shuhua: " Yah, what did you two talk about?"
Y/N: " Nothing shushu~"
Shuhua: " Hmph~~~."

Y/N: " Alright I need to go take a shower, it is so warm. You all should head to bed soon, it's pretty late."
Minnie: " Okie~."

The girls spread out heading back to their room.
Yuqi noticed Miyeon seemed to be bothered by something as she head over to Miyeon.

Yuqi: " Miyeonnie?"
Miyeon: " Mm?"
Yuqi: " Are you okay? You seem to be distracted."
Miyeon: " Mmm... no nothing I'm fine. Go sleep."
Yuqi: " Are you sure?"
Miyeon: " Yeah~ I'm fine go go."

Yuqi: " Okay..."

And Yuqi left.

Miyeon went back to her room and sat on the bed leaning against the wall.
More and more uneasiness fill her up.
She tried sleeping over it but she couldn't fell asleep.

Unable to sleep, she got out of her bed and went outside to the balcony, sitting down at the table looking up in the sky.
Feeling every bit of the fresh air.

*Click*
Miyeon look back, she was expecting Y/N.
But...

Yuqi: " Hey Miyeonnnie."
Miyeon: " Hmm? You have yet to sleep?"
Yuqi: " Nope. I am worried about you. Why are you sitting out here alone?"
Miyeon: " Just couldn't sleep that's it."
Yuqi: " Well, there has to be a reason to why you can't sleep right."
Miyeon: " Man why are you so clever."
Yuqi: " How am I suppose to answer that?"

Miyeon: " Haiz..."
Yuqi: " So what's wrong?"

Miyeon: " It feels like Oppa is slowly getting further away from me... or us."
Yuqi: " What do you mean?"
Miyeon: " Like I talked to Oppa today as you know, and I wanted to have a date with him just simply to spend some time together, and he agreed too."

Yuqi: " Uh huh? I don't see any problem in that?"
Miyeon: " I don't know... but I just feel something is not right, feels like... I really
Don't know... feels he is slowly getting further and further away from me..."

Yuqi: " Uhm, there's no way it's another fake Oppa right?"
Miyeon: " Nah, it is still the Oppa we know... just... a mysterious feeling that never have I felt before..."
Yuqi sat beside Miyeon and hugged her.

Yuqi: " Maybe you are thinking too much. You have so much schedule and overworked yourself. Oppa is still Oppa, nothing changed, believe me~."
Miyeon tried her best to accept what Yuqi said.