89. Boy Or Girl?🔞🔞

Their car reached Neverland's neighbourhood that was when Soojin spoke.

Soojin: " Oppa. We still have sometime, do you wanna go to a nearby cafe or something?"
Y/N: " Mmm, sure~."

With that request, they parked the car back at Neverland's garage and proceed to walk to the nearby cafe which takes about 10 minutes.

They sat down facing each other as they order some desserts and drinks.
Soojin: " Oppa, how long is the world tour?"
Y/N: " Mmm, I think atleast 3 months. And after that they should be having a comeback again."
Soojin: " Wow they are getting really busy."
Y/N: " Yeah, sucks watching them being so busy and all I can do is accompany."
Soojin: " Hehe Oppa, that's all they need, if not what do you think is keeping them going right?" She smiled.

Y/N: " Yeah but I feel I am missing out on accompanying her specifically."
Soojin: " Her? Who are you referring to?"
Y/N: " You know this beautiful dance teacher I know sitting opposite me right now?"

Soojin smile to herself and look down feeling shy.

Soojin: " Oppa don't play~. But you don't have to worry about me, I'm doing fine you know?"
Y/N: " I know but sometimes I just want to be with you, it sucks sometimes sleeping with Shuhua and know that you should be the one on my other side, because atleast I know whenever we are sleeping you are sleeping alone which sucks..."
Soojin: " Don't worry Oppa, that's why you are here now isn't it to accompany me?"
Y/N: " Yeap. But sadly only one night, ugh, I really want to just take my day-offs that I have and be with you for a week or two."

Soojin: " No no no , don't do that, the others will miss you too you know."
Y/N: " Yeah I know... I'll think about it, but atleast before the world tour, we will come again for a little bit."
Soojin: " Heheh great!"

"Hello sir and madam, here is your dessert and drink. Enjoy!"

Soojin: " Thank you!"

They continued chatting and slowly eating the dessert.
About 30 minutes later.

Soojin has just finished eating and she realise Y/N taking pictures of her.

Soojin: " Yah Oppa. If you want to take pictures of me just tell me, I want to look nice."
Y/N: " Hehe, I know I just want some natural looking pictures of you too."

*Snap Snap Snap*

Taking multiple pictures.

Y/N: " Alright."
Soojin: " Let me see~."

"