94. Drive🔞🔞

Y/N: " Oh boy what is this half one piece half bra outfit?"

Minnie: " Wrong answer Oppa."
Y/N: " Oh Uhm... you are really hot..."
Minnie: " That's right."

She came closer to Y/N.
Minnie: " Now Oppa, I'm gonna act as normal as it is and you know what I want to see."
Y/N: " Mmm... okay I'll try my best."

Minnie quickly grab Y/N's arm as they walk to the sofa together. She act completely innocent as she start to chat with Y/N normally.

Minnie: " So Oppa how was the course?"
Y/N: " Mm, honesty it was boring as hell. I didn't pay attention at all."
Minnie: " Mmm."

At that point, Minnie didn't feel Y/N has initiated much and so she planned something in her head.

Minnie: " *Yawn*~. Oppa I wanna go and sleep."
Y/N: " Oh? But in this outfit? Wouldn't it be uncomfortable?"
Minnie: " Yes! And I don't care."
She stood up and went inside Y/N's room leaving Y/N behind.

Y/N: " Hmm, did I just make her angry? Crap I should be initiating..." he stood up and went to his room.

He gently opened the door to his room and looked.
There she was laying on his bed sleeping.

Y/N: " M...Minnie?" He softly called her.
Minnie: " ..."

Y/N then softly close the door after getting in.
He went to the bedside where Minnie was facing and admired her beauty.

Y/N: " Minnie..." he softly called again.
Minnie: "..."

Y/N: " I'm sorry to be doing it like this..."

He slowly move his face towards Minnie's face and plant his lips on Minnie's.
Her soft sweet lips straight away made Y/N wanted more.

He continue kissing her lips as he felt Minnie's tongue enter his mouth. He let their tongue tangled together trading salivas for the next 5 minutes.

Y/N: " You are awake aren't you?"
Hearing that, Minnie ignore him as she turns herself still acting asleep back facing him.

Seeing Minnie has no reactions after turning, Y/N believes all he have to do is to continue what he started.

Looking at Minnie's sexy back and her ass facing him, he believe he should be going for it and that's what he did.

He slowly placed his hand on Minnie's exposed arm and feel her skin.
He lifted up her arm slightly and went in between her arm and body, gently feeling out her waist upwards.

Quickly coming across her side boob he shifted his hand slightly further ahead as her boobs came cross filling his hand.
Minnie secretly smiled to herself and continue to act asleep.

With one hand free, Y/N gently start pulling off Minnie's one piece together with her bra down her shoulder low enough to reveal her boobs.
Once her boobs were revealed, he gently grab it and slowly fondle it.
Minnie's breathing slowly starts to grow heavy as Y/N applies slightly more force in massaging her boobs.