58. Signs🔞🔞

The girls were all chatting away as Y/N drove on the highway.

It took awhile but they got there.

Shuhua announced: " I wanna SLEEP! Don't disturb me!"
Miyeon: " But we just got here, aren't you gonna tidy your stuff first?"
Shuhua: " I'll do that later, I'm in heavy lack of sleep! Oppa may I go and sleep first?"
Y/N: " Go ahead enjoy yourself."
Shuhua: " Yay! Alright see you later." She carried her stuff and went to her room.

The rest of the girls went to their own room to place their things.
Y/N did the same as he went into his own room.

A short while later,
*Knock knock*
Y/N: " Come in."

The door opens as Soojin came in.
Y/N: " Jin ah~ what's up?"
Soojin: " Mmm... are you busy?"
Y/N: " Well Uhm, I am just putting my stuff not really busy, do you need anything?"
Soojin: " Mmm... nothing, I... I'll come back later..."
She turned around ready to leave.

Y/N could tell something was up as he quickly held her hand and gently pull her back to himself.
Soojin: " Oppa..."
Y/N made Soojin sat on his lap and hugged her from behind.
She blushed a little bit.
Y/N: " Jin ah, you have been behaving a little weirdly recently... you are always so quiet... but I can feel it, tell me what's wrong."

Soojin: " Oppa... thank you for noticing... I didn't pick the wrong man to love..."
Y/N: " So talk to me..."
Soojin: " Mmm... Oppa, I'm just a little bit worried, recently I've had nightmares..."
Y/N give her full attention listening as she tells.

Soojin: " During secondary school, I've scolded one of my classmates over the phone before due to her not able to meet me for like a small outing."
Y/N: " Mmhm..."
Soojin: " I have nightmares that her sister is all over me blaming me that the classmate I scold is under depression... yeah... that's it..."

Y/N hugged Soojin tightly giving her the protection she needs as he gently patted her back.
Y/N: " Don't worry Jinjin, whatever happens in your dream, they are always opposite in real life."
Soojin: " But..."
Y/N: " Don't worry, this type of things happens a lot in secondary school, it shouldn't be a big problem."
Soojin: " Oppa... you... are my man..."

She gently kissed Y/N on the neck and hugged him.

Y/N: " Just forget about it, I'm here for you if you need me."
Soojin nodded.
Soojin: " I have another request Oppa."
Y/N: " Hmm? Sure."
Soojin: " May I stay here a little longer?"
Y/N: " Sure thing. I'm happy that you are here with me."
Soojin smiled to Y/N's comment and lean against his chest.

A long while later,
Y/N: " Jin ah, I gotta work soon..."
Soojin: " Mm. I will go and continue tidying my stuff."
Y/N: " Alright see you later."
They kissed on each other lips before Soojin left letting Y/N do his work.

For the rest of the day until evening, all of the girls were sleeping as they finally get some rest time to recover some of their energy back.

Late afternoon...

Yuqi: " Woooo, that was some good sleep."
Miyeon: " Where is Shuhua?"
Soojin: " She's still sleeping."
Minnie: " still? It's almost 6."
Y/N: " I'll wake her up."
Yuqi: " And I'll cook for us! Hehehe."
Soojin: " We will all help."

Y/N went to Shuhua's room as the other girls focus on making dinner.

He gently went into her room seeing her still sleeping.
He went to her bedside giving her a light kiss on the cheek and sat down beside her.
Y/N: " Shuhua~..." he called softly.
...
...
...
Y/N: " Shuhua~..." a little louder.
Shuhua: " Ughmmm..." she turned and noticed Y/N was beside her without opening her eyes as she could smell his scent.