66. We Are Not (G)I-DLE, We Are Y/N's Wives (Side ending)

Y/N: " We what...??? But it has not been proven that's she did any of those?!"
"Calm down Y/N. We aren't terminating her contract because of that. But by doing that we can put your other girls back into their schedules..."

Y/N: " In another words... you fucks can start earning money again..." he whispered.
"I'm sorry come again?"
Y/N: " No nothing... are you sure we don't have any other choices?"
"I don't think so. Please relate the message to her."

Y/N stood up and left the office.

He just came out of the office not sure how to tell anyone of the girls when he saw 6 figures appeared.

Y/N: " What are you all doing here??"
Shuhua: " Oppa! What did he say??"
Y/N: " ..."
Soyeon: " Shuhua insist of coming we couldn't really help it so we all came."
Shuhua: " Oppa!!!! What did he say!!!"

Y/N: ".............. S... Soojin's contract is getting terminated..."
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Shuhua: " WHAT?!"
Yuqi: " Are you sure Oppa??? Don't prank us!"
Shuhua held on to Y/N's shoulder and shake him: " Oppa! Are you sure!!"
Y/N: "..."

The office door opened and Y/N's manager came out.
"What's going on here? Who's making all that noise?"
Shuhua: " S-sir! Are you sure about Soojinnie's contract termination?"
"Oh hi girls, yes I am positive."

At first the girls didn't want to believe Y/N's words, but as his manager has confirmed, they basically took a lightning strike to their body.

Shuhua: " But why!!? She didn't do anything?!"
"The company decided that, I cannot help it."

Shuhua: "..."

Soyeon step up suddenly with some serious glares in her eyes.

Soyeon: " I would assume... the termination of her contract was so that the rest of the 5 of us as (G)I-DLE can still continue our contract so that CUBE can still earn money, am I right?!"
"Hmm, I do not know any of such but the first part is correct, you girls can return to schedule after she left."

Yuqi: " It literally is like secondary school bullying, they are all like 12 to 14 years old? Are you kidding me?"
Minnie: " You all are going to take a 12-14 years old bullying case so freaking seriously?"
Miyeon: " Plus it isn't any bullying at all, it was just her scolding someone through phone THATS IT! There was no physical contact. If someone could get depressed by a simple phone call, that person should get checked instead!"

Soojin: " Hey... it's fine..." she could tell that the other 5 are risking their own career for her.
Shuhua: " No Soojinnie! We aren't getting this over until you are officially out of the fire!"

Y/N: " ENOUGH!" He finally stood up straight and decided his actions.

Y/N: " Sir please don't leave just yet, give me 5 minutes and I'll tell you something."
"Okay."

Y/N: " (G)I-DLE, over there." He quickly lead the girls slightly away from his manager and the crowd that has already gathered due to all the shoutings they have been doing.

Shuhua: " Oppa, are we going to do anything about it?"
Y/N: " Listen. I'll start from Miyeon first."
Miyeon: " Yes Oppa."

Y/N: " So I know you have a beautiful voice when comes to singing, if I would to let you choose, would you choose to become someone who can teach to sing?"
Miyeon: " Of course! I love to teach someone else how to sing! But why suddenly such a weird question out of nowhere?"
Y/N: " Ignore that just answer my questions. Next Minnie."

Minnie: " Yeap."

Y/N: " You too have a beautiful voice. Together with Miyeon, you two can form a duo on YouTube to do covers or even make your own song right? YouTube channel name would just be PuppySisters. Would you want to do that?"
Minnie: " Why of course! That's what I've been thinking all the time."
Y/N: " Great, next Soojin."