45. 2nd Anniversary

Y/N: " Uhm, well... I'm not sure yet because I am being arranged to do something else. I hope I have enough time to catch you all live."
Minnie: " It's okay Oppa. We will bring you a win hehehehe."

Soyeon: " Oppa, will you be free on 2nd of May?"
Y/N: " Definitely, I know the importance of that date."
Shuhua: " Huh? What's going on on 2nd of May?"
Soojin: " It's our 2nd anniversary."
Shuhua: " Oh! Right! I forget!"
Yuqi: " How can you forget?"

Shuhua shrugged.

Y/N: " I will make it on that day don't worry."

The day ended pretty soon as Y/N received the schedules for the girls as he sent it to them through phone.

Returning back to their normal daily life just like before quarantine.

Few days later,
The girls has officially comeback with their new song Oh My God with the I-Trust album.

On the first day of promotion,

Y/N made his way quickly to the girls from the company.
The girls were busy preparing themselves like always doing make up, their hairs when Y/N reached.

Yuqi: " *Gasp* Oppa! You came!"
Minnie: " Oppa~!"
Y/N: " Hey hey." He went to Yuqi first who was first to finish her preparations.

Yuqi: " You have time today Oppa to come?"
Y/N: " Uhm, well I can't stay long, I gotta go pretty quick here."
Yuqi: " It's okay! We got this."
Y/N smiled and patted Yuqi's head.

He made his way around communicating with all the girls before having to leave.

Say... what was Y/N on about?

Y/N was told to go to JYP entertainment and do some management knowledge exchange with other kpop managers.
In a way it is a course so he have to attend.

Honestly to Y/N, he doesn't care.
"Nobody teaches me how to take care of my girls."
But he would get into trouble for not attending so he has to go.

Once he reached JYP entertainment. He was quickly directed towards a meeting room.

Just as he was on his way to the meeting room, he came across a girl group with their manager.
That girl group was none other than JYP's most popular group around the world, Twice.

Y/N quickly greeted their manager as they both self introduced.
Twice members bowed in respect towards Y/N as he also quickly did the same.

Twice manager: " Alright girls, everyone have your own schedules right, go ahead. I have my things to do."
Mina: " Okie!"
Nayeon: " Oppa, remember you have a dinner with us!"
Sana: " Yea don't forget!"
Twice manager: " Yeap I won't forget." He smiled and patted the two on their head.

Y/N thought " Hmm... he seems really nice to them, just like me to my girls. Maybe not all managers treat their groups so strictly."

After Twice members left, Y/N and Twice manager met up with the other managers to go through the course together.

It was no surprise to Y/N that they were told to be strict and not give the idols too much ease.

Y/N didn't want to pay too much attention. He realised Twice manager as well was somehow day dreaming.

Y/N thought "should I... ask how he treat the twice members? Nah."

Awhile later, there was a break time for them.
Y/N was chilling when he saw one of the Twice members came to look for their manager.

Sana: " Oppa~!"
Twice manager: " Yesh!"
Sana held her manager's arm: " Oppa, when are we doing that thing...?"
Twice manager: " I'm on break now. We can try for a quick one."