More infomation about this book

So basically if you still don't understand,

This story is about you, the male reader, as ( )I-DLE manager, life together with them, behind the camera, scenes where we wouldn't see on YouTube videos or V live,
It is all about behind the camera.
And of course I said it in the main description but I'll say it again, I as the writer do not know what is actually going on behind the scenes, this is purely my imaginations/what I feel that might happen/ what I feel should happen / what I want to happen.

The timeline of this story will start way before ( )I-DLE even debuted, it will start before ( )I-DLE was a thing.
We will start when all the 6 members was still trainees, when they were auditioning, it will start all the way from there.

And as the title state, As Long As You Exist. The story will continue as long as the real life ( )I-DLE continues as a group, as long as they don't disband, this story will continue.

Also, I will obviously use things to write in the story that happened infront of the camera, videos where you guys can see them, I will be using but not a lot. Example like their recent concert, I'll be using a little bit but not a lot.

And 1 final thing, for those who are here for smut chapters, there will be in this book, HOWEVER, just like Strangers to Partners, I'm keeping it as real and close to reality as possible.

The 6 of them are idols
But as Yuqi always say: " What's wrong with us being idols? We are still humans! We have human needs! We act just like normal human do! What's wrong with farting or burping? Idols can't do that? But we are humans too! So what's with the unfair treatment?!"

Ok, this book I wouldn't be uploading as often as I always do because even if I do, eventually when I caught up with the current timeline, it will still be a slow upload eventually because I have to base of real life things that happened.
So be patient.

Once again this is a completely new and weird idea I have, who knows what will happen?

Thank you for joining the somewhat never-ending journey.