51. The end

Y/N: " Ivy... you... crazy bitch...!" There was no point in asking how did she get in as he knows he wouldn't get the answer at all.
Ivy: " Call me whatever you want. Listen, if you aren't gonna cooperate with me tonight, I'll kill you first and then I'll kill myself after."
Y/N: " And what purpose...?"
Ivy lean towards Y/N still having the knife at his neck and whispered in to his ear.
Ivy: " So that we can die in the ash of love together."

Y/N kept quiet and thought.
"She has gone crazy... actually crazy... how do I settle this...?"

Ivy: " Come on Oppa, we have a date to attend. Stand up!"
Y/N followed her orders and stood up as the knife stays at where it was since the beginning.
Ivy: " Go move."
Y/N: " To where?"
Ivy: " where do you think? Would be a good place to have some good time?"
Y/N: " No..."
Ivy: " Shut up! Move!"

Y/N continue to walk slowly after getting threatened.
Since he is familiar around the company's building, he purposely walked underneath cameras.

A short while later, he stopped in front of a store room's door.
Ivy: " You like it hidden huh? Even when there's no one around."
Y/N: "..."
Ivy: " Go in!"
Y/N opens the door and Ivy forced him into the store room.

It was pretty dark to begin with as Y/N used this short amount of time to dig for his phone but to realise he left it on his office table.
"Damn it... how do I get out of this...?"

Ivy close the storeroom door keeping her knife pointing at Y/N.

Ivy: " Now Y/N, let's do a test shall we?"
Y/N: " What test...?"
Ivy: " See if you are really gay."
Y/N: "..."

Ivy forced Y/N against the wall and went really close to him.
Ivy: " You smell great."
Y/N: "..."
She sat on Y/N's lap with her crotch against his.

Ivy: " Let's see if you gets hard seeing this."
She begin to unbutton her top and slowly revealing her cleavage.
Y/N closed his eyes not interested at all.
Ivy: " Open your eyes and look at me, if not I'll pierce this into you."
Having no other choice, he opened his eyes.
Ivy has already striped herself and removed her bra.
Ivy: " You really are gay isn't it? I've already flash my tits and you are still soft."

Y/N thought.
"Nah... I ain't gay, I love woman. I love specific 6 different exact woman. Compare to their assets, yours are too boring... any one of my girls compare to you looks better..."

Ivy: " You really ain't gonna talk much huh?"
Y/N look to the side avoiding eye contact.

Ivy: " Let me try one more thing then." From out of nowhere she brought ropes and tied Y/N's hands and legs so he couldn't escaped.

Ivy squat down and undo Y/N's pants.
And true enough, he wasn't hard at all.
Ivy: " Impressive, I don't know how you are keeping yourself soft but let's see how long can you keep this going."

She didn't wait at all and start licking Y/N's rod.

"I am... helpless... this is the only time where I don't want sex... maybe if I imagine her as one of the girls...? Will that help...? NO! I'm not gonna imagine and enjoy at all doing it with her!"

Ivy continues her assault sucking.
As much as Y/N tries his best, males are males. His body self reacted to Ivy's attempt and finally it starts to get hard.

Ivy: " Phew, you are a hard one to please, but I made you hard hehehe."
Y/N: " It didn't really mean that I was enjoying nor I want to do it with you. My body self reacted."
Ivy: " Which means, your body wants it." She smirked.

Y/N was pushed against the door, as it rumbles a little bit.
That little rumble was fortunately heard by someone in the building.
Didn't everyone left the building and only Y/N was around?