70. ❤️🔞🔞

Y/N sit up straight in his car.
"Did I just hear someone calling me or is it just my dreams...?"

His question was answered quickly with another series of knocks.
He look out of his glass window and saw.

Not able to hold back his excitement, he open the door and hug the person standing outside.

Y/N: " Jin ah! I miss you!!"
Soojin: " Oppa. I miss you too!"

They hug each other tightly expressing their emotions.

After awhile,
Soojin: " Oppa what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at work?"
Y/N: " Well... long story... are you busy?"
Soojin: " Ah! Right I forget, I came back to get some things for my class. Uhm, could you wait for me for like an hour?"
Y/N: " Sure thing."

Y/N watch Soojin rush into Neverland and grab something and left in a hurry.
He saw her entered a flat building.

"I feel... instantly better already... what kind of class could she be taking?"

An hour later,
Soojin came back out and saw Y/N still waiting around in the car.

Soojin: " Oppa~."
Y/N: " Hey."
They hugged again as they heard some cheerings behind them.

"Oooo, Soojin is that your boyfriend?"
"Her handsome boyfriend she was talking about all these time."

Y/N let go of Soojin and saw a few girls looking at them.
Soojin simply smiled at them and waved to them.

Y/N: " Hmm? They are?"
Soojin: " My newly met friends in my class."
Y/N: " What class are you taking?"
Soojin: " A dance class, in order to get a certificate to become a dance teacher. I need to past certain exams."
Y/N: " Wow, it's only been a week and you are already doing so much."

Soojin: " Hehehe, Oppa speaking of that, why are you here actually?"

Y/N: " Well..."

Soojin: " Let's walk and chat at the same time."
Y/N nodded.

They strolled back to Neverland while chatting and sat down on the sofa back in the house.

Y/N: " Place is looking really good."
Soojin: " Mmhm, although it is kinda of tiring sometimes. So anyway, why are you here Oppa? I didn't think you would have the time to visit me knowing how busy their schedules are."

Y/N: " Well, currently only Miyeon and Soyeon are around in Korea."
Soojin: " Right the other 3 members went to their countries right."
Y/N: " Yeah, I felt awfully empty. Since Miyeon and Soyeon are busy with their own schedule, I am actually kinda free but I just want to spend this free time with you all..."

Soojin: " Mmm... and here I thought I'm lonely."
Y/N: " I was just thinking how to spend my free time and couldn't sit still back in the dorm, before I notice I was here already."
Soojin: " Since you are here, I wouldn't let you off so easily Oppa."
Y/N: " Oh please do me, I am just dying to have one of you around me."

They hug each other on the sofa.

Soojin: " Oppa, how is everyone doing?"
Y/N: " Well, we all know each an everyone of them has something hidden in their heart including me but they have to hide it in front of the cameras which I feel is so hard for them."
Soojin: " You think I can visit them?"
Y/N: " Well you definitely can but not now. Especially when you just left, besides some of them aren't even in Korea now."

Soojin: " speaking of that, since you are here but nobody follows them to their respective country?"
Y/N: " Yeah that's what I'm depressed about, but atleast they have their own family to take care of them."
Soojin: " That's true. It must have been hard for them to leave you right? I bet Shuhua was the hardest one."