102. Short But Long

From the airport,
The 5 girls forces their smile towards the cameras flashing at them until they got onto the plane.

The girls all kept somewhat quiet as it is just so weird now that Y/N wasn't with them.

Usually when they go to another country for schedules they will be chatting none stop about things they can do together once reached, but today, everyone was just either looking at their phone or day dreaming.

TM: " Hey anyone wanna eat?"
Yuqi: " Uh no thanks sir. We ate before coming."
TM: " Alright. Well let me say... you girls are pretty quiet today."
Yuqi: " Uh... haha.. probably everyone just tired."
TM: " Really? Don't seem like it to me. Maybe it's just because of something else."

Yuqi: "..."

TM: " What's wrong? Is there anything that I can help?"
It was then Shuhua interrupted.
Shuhua: " If you can bring back our Oppa, I would greatly appreciate that if not please SHUT UP!"

Her voice was just a little loud for some of the other passengers to look back.
Miyeon: " What happened?"
Minnie: " Why did you shout?"

Yuqi: " Yah quiet down why did you shout at him."
Yuqi apologised to the other passengers and sat back down beside Shuhua.

Their temporary manager caught off guard with the sudden burst of anger from Shuhua as he quickly turned back around keeping quiet.

Yuqi: " Calm down Shuhua..."
Shuhua: " It is painful enough to not have Oppa beside us and now this guy is pouring salt onto our wound."
Yuqi: " I Know I know..."

The air went quiet again.

The journey was long enough, and now it feels even longer after all that.

Finally, they touched down safely.

Once again they forced smiles leaving the airport as many cameras were flashing at them until they get into a van.

Minnie: " Haiz... I'm tired..."
Miyeon: " Yeah I'm tired of acting happy and smiling like this..."
Soyeon: " We have to keep going... in believe that Oppa will wake up..."
Yuqi: " Try my best..."
Shuhua just continues to keep quiet.

Just like that... for the next few stages as hard as it is, they kept their smile on stage hiding their pain inside performing and finishing every stage that's coming up.

From rehearsing to performing on the stage, to given sometime to enjoy the country but they just stayed in the hotel unless they had to film I-talk and act on it.

Just like that after LA stages, to San Francisco, repeating the same thing...

Then to Seattle, and then to Dallas.

While in Dallas...

The girls gathered in hotel.
Shuhua: " Unnie how's Oppa?"
They were video calling Soojin.

Soojin: " Mmm... he is still unconscious."
Soyeon: " Today is Oppa's birthday... shall we sing him the birthday song...?"
Minnie: " We can."

" 1... 2... Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you... happy birthday to dear Y/N... happy birthday to you~........"

Shuhua: " *Sniff*"

Not able to control their emotions letting a few tears drop.

Yuqi: " Oppa... please wake up soon... we need you..."
Minnie: " We can wait..."

And then...

The next stage...
Houston...

And then to Chicago...

And then to New York...

Atlanta...

Santiago stage...
*Crowd cheers*
Performing just like usual. The performance ended amazingly. However the girls has start to slowly accept the fact Y/N wouldn't be waking up ever...

11 August... on the plane to Mexico Stage...

Shuhua: " I'm so tired..."
Yuqi: " Well, we are flying everywhere literally..."
Minnie: " this is the last second stage before we get like 2 weeks off and fly off again."
Miyeon: " Just a bit more."

During all these time after the birthday song the girls deliver to Y/N, they didn't contact Soojin and check on Y/N at all due to being too tired and busy with the world tour.

Once again, 12 Augest, the Mexico stage started.

The girls went through the scripts performing all the different songs they had.

About 3 quarter into the performance,
While the girls were performing "My Bag",
Shuhua could feel her head spinning before the song started.

However she hold it inside her and went on to start the performance with the rest.

After about 30 seconds into the song she couldn't hold it anymore and sat on the stage back facing the audience.
She wave her hand signalling she was fine but Yuqi quickly ran towards her and helped her up.

And then 2 backstage helpers came and help her down the stage back to their rest room to rest.

TM: " What happened??"
Shuhua: " My head's spinning... I feel like throwing up..."

*dum dum dum dum dum*
There was some really quick footstep running towards Shuhua from the back.

She turned around and before she realise who was it, the person was already all over her.

???: " Shushu! Are you okay??!!"

To be continued...

————————————————————

Short chapter Eh? Which means........