19. Preparation

An hour or 2 later,
The girls and Y/N got back on the van leaving the club.

Yuqi: " That was fun!"
Minnie: " I love it."
Miyeon: " Oppa you think we can come here again?"
Y/N: " Mmm... I'm afraid the chances are low."
Soyeon: " Aww."

Y/N: " Anyways you girls did real good, the MV should be out in about a week, well in the mean time before the comeback, we only have small schedules where you all need to perform on certain stages before comebacking."

Shuhua: " Oppa, do you wanna tell them the message you receive just now?"
Y/N: " Oh you saw it? Maybe in a day or two."
Yuqi: " Hey what secret are you two hiding?"
Shuhua: " Nothing :P."

Once they all reach back the dorm, they quickly removed their makeup and head to bed being how tiring was for the day.

For the next couple of days, the girls only performed on stage for a little bit and that was their end of their schedules, however they were hardworking enough to continue practice dancing to their new song.

On the nearest Saturday...
The girls were busy practising their dance.
Y/N was enjoying his weekend in the dorm relaxing on the sofa.

Near afternoon,
The girls returned and saw Y/N sleeping on the sofa.

Soyeon: " Oppa must be really tired nowadays."
Yuqi: " Yeah more tired than us..."
Minnie: " I have an idea."
Miyeon: " Hmm?"

Later...
Y/N woke up go some weird feelings.
He open his eyes and saw all 6 of them massaging different part of his body, his shoulder, his arm, his legs, his feet, his thighs and his back.

Y/N: " Oh Jeez what's going on here?"
Shuhua: " Oppa's awake!"
Minnie: " We know you are tired Oppa, so we are massaging for you."
Y/N: " Hey it's fine, I'm feeling okay."

Yuqi: " So Oppa, tell us the secret between you and Shuhua."
Y/N: " Right, well it's not really a secret, so after your comeback well actually there's 2 things that's gonna happen."

The girls paid full attention to Y/N as he explains.

Y/N: " I'll start with the smaller thing first, so you all will be recording a Japanese version of your songs."

Minnie/Yuqi: " Woooooooooooo!"
Soyeon: " Really?"
Y/N: " It's gonna be a little bit challenging but I believe you can make it. Help out Soyeon with making the lyrics too."

Soojin: " Which songs Oppa?"
Y/N: " I Am albums and Han."
Yuqi: " Cool! I'm curious how it will sound too."

Shuhua: " Alright Oppa, tell them the other one hehe."
Y/N: " Yeap so the other news is that... you girls will be participating a show called Queendom."

The moment Soyeon heard the title her eyes brighten.
Soyeon: " Oh? What is it about Oppa??"
Y/N: " a couple girl groups come together to this show and compete with each other to see which group will earn the title of the queen, through performing singing and dancing."

Miyeon: " Oh my, I bet Soyeon will love this."
Soyeon: " Yes I love this! Finally some real competitions!"
Yuqi: " Oh my."
Soojin: "Oppa, are we like the youngest girl group to be there?"
Y/N: " Uhm... I'm not sure, I wasn't told which other groups will be joining."
Soyeon: " Whoever is joining, let's earn the title of the queen!!!!!"

Y/N: " Relax Soyeon, there's still sometime before the recording starts."
Miyeon: " Are we really gonna be ok?"
Y/N: " Don't stress yourself Miyeon, everything will be fine."

*Bzzzz Bzzzz*

Y/N's phone vibrated.
"Tsk... why now...?"

Y/N: " What do you want?" Literally the first sentence after he let the call came through.
"She needs you, she has been calling out your name... if you still have that little bit of feeling for her come to this place."