77. ----- 🔪

Author here, so a little bit of a heads up, there will be some Chinese in this chapter because I wanna make it as realistic as possible, also because there's some parts I want to make it not understandable on purpose. Yeah it is kinda weird but once you read through it will make a better experience. For those who can understands Chinese, great, I'm not trying to hide anything as I will explain what those Chinese words mean too, so those who don't understand don't worry.
Some Chinese words I wouldn't explain immediately so just be patient, also don't use Google translate, it is kinda sometimes unreliable.

For better experience and a special chapter for Yuqi~

————————————————————

The flight to China from Thailand isn't long.

Y/N scrolled through his Instagram given he had bought wifi service on the plane.

He looked through everyone's Instagram, but every time he came across Yuqi's Instagram he couldn't help but felt bad.
"I've missed so much of her schedule..."

Few hours later, he landed in Beijing airport in the noon.
Atleast he knows Yuqi will be there to fetch him because he already told her his date of arrival.

He grab his luggage and made his way out.

Wondering around he saw her,
She was standing there looking at his direction.
He totally expected Yuqi to just straight run at him and hugged him till he chocked but.......

Yuqi simply waved and kept a stern face as they walk towards each other.

Yuqi: " Welcome Oppa."
Y/N: " Hey, how are you?"
Yuqi: " Normal."

Y/N could already feel the fire and anger from Yuqi already but she was keeping so calm which makes him felt so uncomfortable.

Y/N: " Uhm... everything alright?"
Yuqi: " Yeah, let's go to your hotel."
She turned and lead the way.

"My my... no hugs... no kisses, no skin contacts... I've never seen her so mad... I've done her bad........... I need to find a chance to apologise..."

They walk together silently towards a taxi waiting outside.
After getting on, Yuqi said something in mandarin which Y/N assumed was the location of his hotel and the taxi drove off.

The entire journey took about 40-50 minutes and it was the longest 40-50minutes Y/N has ever experienced.

They both didn't talk at all despite Y/N trying to start a conversation, Yuqi ended it quickly by simply answering with a word or two.

"This is so awkward...! Man..."

Finally after the long minutes of travel they reached the hotel.
Yuqi spoke in mandarin again helping Y/N to check in.

Once she was done talking to the counter,
Yuqi: " Your room is at 6th floor first room to the left of the lift, I need to go to my schedule... see you later."

She turned and left the hotel immediately after saying that.

Y/N was left standing there processing.
"What am I suppose to do...? She's clearly mad at me..."

For now he had no choice but to go to his room and settle down.

While he was doing his things,
"Wait, aren't I suppose to go with her? Well I mean I am the manager for her right? What?"

Well his questions was quickly answered when he felt his phone vibrate.

He quickly answered,
Yuqi: " Oppa... they need you here."
Y/N: " Hey Woogie, Uhm I would go down wherever you at but, language difficulties, would you mind helping me?"
Yuqi: " Oh uh... ok. You go down and find a taxi and call me once you got on, I'll speak with the taxi driver after."
Y/N: " Okay..."
Yuqi: " Alright bye..."