67. Getting Use To It

A few days later after Soojin's departure.

Every member was very busy doing their own things.

It is a start of a new era, but a hard and long one.

Every member tries their best to keep themselves busy to somewhat forget that they have 1 member less.

First thing on the list is Yuqi's Solo Debut.

Y/N was sitting in his office doing his work.
Soojin's departure has lead to him starting to hate Cube in every single way.
But that's how the society is today, and since he is earning money from here, he has to stay quiet.

He honestly did think about leaving Cube and going to another company to be some other girl group's manager but that includes leaving the rest of the 5 members and he can't do that. The bond that Y/N has with the girls is unbreakable at this point even if they are not beside him.

Y/N scroll through his calendar filled with schedules of (G)I-DLE, and saw Yuqi's name with her debut being the next big important thing. He knows right now Yuqi is in her work room making her debut song.

After tidying up his work and saving, he head out towards Yuqi's work room.

*Knock Knock*
Yuqi: " Come in." Came her voice from inside.
*Click*
Yuqi: " Oppa. Hi."
Y/N: " Hey how's your song coming along?"
Yuqi: " Mmm... I'm currently stuck a little bit contemplating between two parts."
Y/N: " I would help but I am a noob when comes to making song."
Yuqi smiled a little bit: " It's alright, I've asked Soyeonnie to help me out."

Y/N: " How long have you been working on it?"
Yuqi: " Uhm, like 4 hours?"
Y/N: " Wow, you should take a break, come let's go for a walk and get you a drink."
Yuqi: " Okie."

Yuqi saved her work and left with Y/N going down the company's canteen to get some drink.

After getting a drink they head back to Yuqi's work room and sat down on the sofa.

Nobody talked for a little bit.
Yuqi: " Oppa... say something."
Y/N: " Why not you say..."
Yuqi: " I'm busy thinking about Soojinnie..."
Y/N: " Same with me..."

Yuqi: " This is so weird... I wonder how are we going to work around our dance in the future for our previous songs."
Y/N: " Yeah... I've no idea..."

Yuqi: " You think she's doing well alone at Neverland?"
Y/N: " I believe she can take care of herself well but if you really want to know, why not text her?"
Yuqi: " Mmm... I will later I guess... I know now, we need to be stronger."
Y/N: " With reality like this, yeah. Being strong really makes yourself better."
Yuqi: " Hmm, like a giant?"
Y/N: " Well literally?"
Yuqi: " No~~ I mean, like..."
Y/N: " I get you I get you, just playing around."
Yuqi: " Yah Oppa~!" Finally she smiled a little having Y/N made some jokes.

Yuqi: " Hold on... I just got inspired from you Oppa..."
She beginning humming to some tune in her head and quickly sat back down in front of her computer.
Yuqi: " I'm sorry Oppa I gotta start making the song right now before I forget about the idea."
Y/N: " Sure, you do you. Once you are done let me know, I'll go back to my office."
Yuqi: " Okie!"

Y/N had to walk past the dance practise room before reaching his office and he was walking by the dance practise room, he saw there was light in there.
He peaked inside and saw someone inside.

Waiting for the music to stop, he open the door and went in.

Shuhua: " Oppa!" She ran to him.
Right now, after Soojin's departure, Y/N is the only close one she can relay on other then the rest of the members. Usually Shuhua has secret she will only share with Soojin or Y/N, but now she can only share with Y/N, not that she don't trust the other members it's just she felt way closer to Soojin and Y/N instead.