Even after four years, he still thinks what he did was right. What am I going to do with this brother of mine?

Cacao cannot keep secrets is an open fact that everyone knew. Instead of taking him for a truthful man, Zorion thinks he is a blabbermouth; which he is but I'm not complaining.

"Keep your voice low, this little one might not wake up but my eldest son will surely wake up from his afternoon nap." I kept my voice low and gave Zorion a warning look.

He immediately shut his mouth but only for a minute. "Where is your dear husband by the way?"

"Hospital."

"Hospital?"

"Hmm, went to get my reports." I whispered as I slowly opened the door to my eldest's room and peeked inside. Seeing his sleeping peacefully, I yet again sighed in relief.

If he is awake, I will not have a peaceful moment until he goes to sleep at night. The little one is too mischievous.

"Reports? You mean, again?" He gasped to which I just nodded.

Right after Cacao and got married, I conceived my first – excluding Mr. Snaky who apparently is taken as our first baby by Cacao – I conceived my first baby.

Few months later, my eldest son, Fyodor Sage Almond was born. It was the second best day in my life. He was born so chubby and pink that Cacao almost took a bite of him.

'As expected, a God cannot give birth to a normal child.' Was the first comment from him when he looked at his son for the first time.

Not so surprisingly, we soon found out that just like any other Almond child, my son also has a condition.

Fyodor – he is so little yet he is so – superstitious. So much that it gives me a headache. Being mischievous is still alright but being naughty but still giving it a superstitious reasons is –

I was only starting to fall in rhythm with Fyodor when a year, I got pregnant again. My second son, Ignati Elio Almond was born. Just like his brother, he was born super chubby and undeniably cute. While Fyodor was playboy type cute, Ignati was pretend-ish cute.

As fiery as the name Ignati is, my little baby has a condition that makes him love only one thing in this world.

Sleep.

To my little one in the cradle, sleep is not a necessity, it was fun. He finds sleep interesting.

Then, is he lazy? Not at all!

With his elder brother, he can be as naughtier. Only, Ignati's interest in sleep is as powerful as his father's interest in being Cupid.

Simply unrivalled!

At first, I wondered how can he manage to sleep for such a long time all through the day, I only recently realized that he even pretends to sleep just so he can enjoy it.

Sighing for the nth time for the day, I shook my head at how busy life became with the arrival of two little spawns of Cacao and myself.

Whoever said being a mother was easy, they need to be buried alive.

"Sister dear, look at this now." Zorion pulled me out of my trance and pushed his phone in front of my face.

So childish!

"What is it?" I asked putting a little distance between the mobile and my eyes.

"Look at what you dear husband did again." I frowned and was about to look at what he was showing on the phone when Cacao danced inside the house.