Wednesday x insecure reader(confession)

(english is not my first language)

Reader pov:

"scram you ugly werewolf"jack said aka my bully he was laughing with his friends as they watch me stand in pain "hey don't treat my sister like that!!" enid... With Wednesday "oh look big sister gonna save the bitchy crybaby" jack said and look down this time no more laughing was heard instead screams. I look back up only to see wednesday breaking jack's hand while his friends stood there in horror. Ajax along with bianca and xavier came "woah woah woah Wednesday calm down let him go"xavier tried calming her down which came to a fail they had no choice. They pull jack and Wednesday apart Wednesday then took my hand and drag me to their dorm "you ok?" she asked in her monotone voice "don't ever think of lying" she added i sigh "no i'm not ok" i replied to her question she didn't say anything but she looked at me like she's waiting for more. I guess i have no escape"ever since he came and found out about me not able to wolf out like my sister he always targeted me to bully and ever since then I've been insecure of everything i do" i let out she nod before saying "you don't have to be insecure in everything you do y/n i love how you do stuff your way maybe that's why I've been feeling like-" "you love me?" i cut her off her eyes widened a bit as she realized what she's said "i hate to admit it but yes i think i love you" she confessed all of a sudden thing came this hand scaring the shit out of me he started tapping on the table. 'i found it'