Episode 78: Jaeyun And Jinae

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 191122 ~ Saturday || - =====₊❏❜ 78 - Jaeyun And Jinae ࿐

=====
₊❏❜ 78 - Jaeyun And Jinae ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JAEYUN CAREFULLY PLACED THE DRUNK Jinae onto his bed as he helped her take off her shoes and hair accessories before placing the blanket over her body, afraid that she might catch a cold. 

 When he was done, he looked at her quietly, afraid that it would wake her up. His eyes then brought his attention to the red thread that was connected to their pinkies.  

A small smile appeared on his face when he remembered the first time they met. 

━━━━━━━━━━ recall...

"Jaeyun, it has been a long time since I last saw you." A lady sat beside him while they were in the bar. Jaeyun was stressed about his studies and managed to get a break by escaping class that night.

"I know, right? Because of the stupid classes, I have to attend." Jaeyun replied in exhaustion as he signalled for the waitress at the side.

"A bottle of whiskey." He ordered and the waitress nodded, walking away to get his order.

Soon, she came back with a bottle of alcohol and handed it to Jaeyun, together with two empty glasses filled with ice.

"Enjoy." The waitress grinned and was about to walk away when Jaeyun aggravatedly called her back again.

"I asked for a bottle of whiskey. Why did you give me a bottle of champagne? Are you stupid or what?" Jaeyun raised his voice and the waitress hurriedly apologised and took back the bottle of champagne.

He was already stressed out from studying and luckily he did not get caught and managed to sneak out for at least an hour to de-stress and now, this forgetful waitress was wasting his time.

"Sir, here's your bottle of whiskey." This time, the waitress got it right and handed Jaeyun the alcohol. Their fingers made a slight contact upon passing the bottle.

"JINAE!" Someone called out and the waitress frantically ran to attend to the other customers.

Seeing the look of panic on her face made Jaeyun chuckle. She looked hilarious. 

"What's so funny?" The lady who accompanied him asked. Jaeyun shook his head, reassuring her that there was nothing.

━━━━━━ a while later...

Jaeyun washed his hands after exiting the cubicle. Just then, he noticed a red thread tied to his pinky.

What in the world? He watched and followed the thread that lead him out of the toilet. Just then, he caught sight of some of his palace guards patrolling around. Hurriedly, he rushed to hide under the bar counter.