Episode 41: I'll Follow You

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 030722 ~ Saturday || - =====₊❏❜ 41 - I'll Follow You ࿐

=====
❏❜ 41 - I'll Follow You

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"WHAT'S YOUR DUTY FOR TODAY?" Mirae asked as she skipped towards Heeseung who was adjusting his new attire. Heeseung seemed to be busy these days but, he looked fine with it. Maybe, it was a normal thing for him.

"Oh, I need to go to an animal adoption centre today. Do you wish to come along?" Heeseung asked with his heart filled with excitement. He loved the sight of animals. The thought of taking care of them made him much more willing to go there. It would be even better if Mirae could come along with him.

"Of course! I'll follow you then!" Mirae quickly headed to change. However, she was a little hesitant inside her heart. She had never come close to any animals before because she was...

Well...

Scared of them.

But, she wanted to follow Heeseung along. It would be so disappointing to reject him. It should not be that bad since she would just stand aside and just watch Heeseung do the rest. Yeap, Mirae! You should just do that.

──────── when they reached there...

"It's here!" Heeseung pointed at the adoption centre for animals that was in front of him. It was a new small building, just perfect for small animals or pets.

Mirae gulped in fear when she glanced over the posters of animals outside the gate. "O-Oh, we are here!" She stuttered as she felt a cold shiver run down her spine. Her gut feeling was telling her that this situation was going to be a bad one. Shit.

She regretted agreeing to him. She wanted to run as fast as she can right now. Animals never once bit her but, she was just naturally frightened of them. No bad trauma, just scared. Most probably because of their shape canines and their sharp claws.

Never mind, Mirae! Just say that you are going to stand outside and wait for him-

"Let's go!" Heeseung pulled her wrist and dragged her into the adoption centre. Mirae was so shocked that she could not do anything but, let him pull her there.

──────── in the adoption centre...

"Mirae! Come over at look at these cats! They are so cute! The dogs too!" Heeseung exclaimed as he gently pats onto the animals that were roaming around him. He was having the time of his life while he sat on his spot and played with the animals.