Episode 21: Nightmare Love

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 130522 ~ Friday || - =====₊❏❜ 21 - Nightmare Love ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 21 - Nightmare Love ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"HEADING TO SLEEP NOW?" HEESEUNG looked at the exhausted Mirae who just exited the toilet. She fought with more than seventy people today and it was extremely tiring especially when she just started not long ago again. Despite being completely worn out, she felt contended. Not happy for some reason.

There was a gut feeling in her that something terrible was about to happen but, she could not seem to guess what it was. Did she forget something important? Lost something? Missed something?

"Aish, fuck it." Mirae abruptly cursed and turned to the other side of the bed. Heeseung, who was still awake gave her a weird stare because of her sudden cuss but, ignored her. She's being weird again.

──────────── two hours later...

Heeseung woke up to the constant sobbing behind him. Out of curiosity, he turned around, to her other side of the bed. Only to see Mirae facing him while tears could not stop escaping her eyes. Nightmare?

Her sobs became louder and more heartbroken. Heeseung's heart ached a little to see her in this state and he reached his hand over to gently shake her up. He whispered her name softly but, she still could not wake up.

Heeseung then shook Mirae even harder and said her name even louder. "MIRAE!" His voice boomed in the darkroom with two lighted night lamps.

It was only then Mirae finally jolted awake. Her breath was shaky while her hands were shivering in fear. She immediately sat up as her fists held onto the sheets tightly. Heeseung placed his hand on her shoulder, "What's wrong?"

To his surprise, instead of hearing Mirae answer, she pulled him into a tight embrace. Her arms wrapped tightly around him while her head was buried in his chest.

Heeseung's arms slowly held around her back, holding her firmly to his chest. "You're safe. Everything is alright." He reassured her constantly while he gently patted onto her back.

However, Mirae still could not let her guard down and still gripped onto the back of his shirt tightly. "Everything's alright." Heeseung caressed the back of her shoulder which seemed to calm her down.

Mirae then released a shuddered breath as Heeseung repeated his words again and again till she was completely fine.

After a while, Mirae finally pulled away from the hug while her face was filled with dried tears. Her eyes were swollen from her tears, her nose was red and her lips were dry and cracked due to dehydration.