Episode 34: I'll Kiss You

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 270622 ~ Monday || - =====₊❏❜ 34 - I'll Kiss You ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 34 - I'll Kiss You ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"IT'S NEARING TEN O'CLOCK soon, are you going to show me your surprise now?" Mirae crossed her arms together after strolling with Heeseung around the stalls for almost an hour and did not purchase anything. It was all because of Heeseung not allowing her to buy anything.

"Are you that excited?" Heeseung glanced at his watch since there was fifteen minutes more before it strikes ten. "No, it's just really boring. I can't even buy anything. You freaking stated that you will buy anything I want. But, look now-"

"ALL YOU HAVE WANTED WAS FOOD! AM I HERE TO TAKE A HUMAN ON A DATE OR FEED A PIG TILL IT'S FAT?" Heeseung shouted at her since he already lost it when Mirae made him recall that she asked him to buy more food more than twenty times.

"W-Well... Both." Mirae huffed and turned her head away. She could not deny the fact that she kept on laughing when Heeseung looked so done with her. That irked side of him seemed kinda cute.

"Let's go." Heeseung grabbed onto her hand. Did he hold onto my hand? Mirae blinked in disbelief while she blindly followed Heeseung along.

He pulled her to a place where there were many couples there. In front of them lay a beautiful lake with small boats at the corner. All of them had unlit paper lanterns on their hands and some even had words written on the paper lanterns.

What did Heeseung want to show her? Mirae just could not think of an answer. Did Heeseung want to show her this lake? It was beautiful but, after walking for three hours, what Heeseung wanted to show her was this?

"Come on, let's grab a lantern and some paintbrushes." Heeseung dragged her to the small stall at the other corner. He purchased a pair of paintbrushes, a lantern and a bowl of ink.

"What are we supposed to do with that?" Mirae eyed him confusedly while she watched Heeseung lay the paper lantern onto the grass. 

"Oh... You never did this before?" Heeseung asked and Mirae shook her head. She was not familiar with things other than martial arts or fighting related stuff.

"Ah, I see. So, we will just write letters to each other on any side of the paper lantern. I'll take the right side. You'll take the left side. Afterwards, we'll go on a boat and lit the lantern up into the sky." Heeseung explained and Mirae nodded her head slowly.