Episode 09: How Could You Lie To Me

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 210422 ~ Thursday || - =====₊❏❜ 09 - How Could You Lie To Me ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 09 - How Could You Lie To Me ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"AND THE WINNER FOR THIS competition goes to..." The host paused and the suspense in everyone's heart grew. Who could it be? Princess Kim? Princess Eun? Princess Soo? Princess Park? Princess Yoo- Uhmm, maybe not me.

But, I want to win this. I need the medication. If Princess Eun gets the winner and marries a handsome- No. Rich, most likely. A rich man like Heeseung, would feel more contented, right? Besides, if she wins, this totally could prove that she was better than Mirae.

I just need to beg her for the cure of the black poison. How should I phrase it to her? Should I call her Princess Lee so, she would feel much better and maybe set aside our past problems. Feeling much more powerful and pity, she will forgive me after I beg on my knees for her.

What else should I add on? Princess Lee, I apologise for whatever I have wronged you for. I found out that you are the best human being that could ever exist- Wait, is it too sarcastic and forced? Yeah, it is. What about phrasing it like this...

───────── a few minutes flashback...

"Your Majesty, I think we should let Princess Eun win this competition and marry Heeseung." The Queen told the King. "But, to be fair, Princess Yoo won. Her swordsmanship skills were exceptional and she would do a lot of good for us." The King replied while he looked through the scores of the Princesses.

"Why would we need such a rough princess for this kingdom? Wouldn't it be too much?" The Queen thought. "You are right in a way. Then, let's go ahead and announce that Princess Eun would be the winner." The King agreed along and was about to walk downstairs until someone called him back.

"Wait!"

──────────── end of flashback...

Maybe if I say my most beloved sister since young, that would add more plus points and the chances of her agreeing to my request would increase by a lot! Right? Tsk, apologising is so difficult, especially to a hog like her.

"Mirae! Mirae!"

Tsk. What about Queen Lee, may I have a short talk with you? Wait- Doesn't that mean I'm stating that the current Queen is dead? Isn't that a death sentence to say that? Oh god, I mustn't say it out. Ugh, who's that idiot who keeps tapping on my arm. So infuriating.