Episode 67: The Mistake

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

WARNING 

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE DISTURBING!!

••••• •••••• ∆ ••••••• •••••

- || 181022 ~ Tuesday || -

=====

❏❜ 67 - The Hidden Secret

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT HAS BEEN DAYS AND Heeseung was still unconscious. Minjung stepped into the room, her eyes laid on Heeseung lying on the bed. Ever since their wedding, Minjung had been extremely worried for him. She allowed him to rest on the whole bed while she slept in another room, making him own sufficient space. 

Minjung sighed and closed the door, walking towards Heeseung and she dragged a chair to sit next to him. Her eyes filled with pity, and she looked at Heeseung. She carefully picked up his hand as if it were a treasure, she gently caressed it with her thumb.

"Heeseung ah, are you getting better?" She asked with a sad tone. The both of them just got married not long ago and they could not even go on their honeymoon that Minjung planned for a month because of Heeseung's current condition.

Recalling what she wrote on her calendar, Minjung remembered that she wanted to watch the moon with Heeseung today since it was the first full moon after their marriage which would make a significant impact on their relationship. 

"Heeseung, I wanted to watch the moon with you tonight, you know? But, you are sick. What should I do?" Minjung wondered. Knowing that Heeseung would not respond to her currently, she then sighed in dismay before placing his hand back on his chest and neatening the blanket for him. 

Did my hallucination method not work for him? Did he escape from it? Minjung paused for a moment when she suddenly thought about the reason that resulted in Heeseung into his current state. Was this a side effect? Minjung questioned but, shrugged away those thoughts.

"I will take my leave first. Rest well." Minjung said and got off her chair, heading towards the door.

Just then, she heard him call her name softly which completely halted her from taking another step.

"Minjung..." His weak voice called out and Minjung immediately turned around to see Heeseung finally conscious as he tried to sit up by himself. Her eyes widened in shock as she hurriedly rushed in his direction. 

"Heeseung! You are fine!" Minjung gasped in relief when she saw that he was alright and safe. "This is great! Let me go get the doctor for you for the last check-up. Wait for me here." Minjung was about to leave but, unexpectedly Heeseung stopped her by grabbing onto her wrist and pulling her into his embrace.

He wrapped his arms around her tightly. Minjung could feel his warm body over her while her cheeks blushed pink due to his sudden affection for her. 

After getting used to the shock, Minjung then placed her hands on his back, hugging him back. "What's the matter, Heeseung? Is there something wrong?" She asked.