Episode 35: You Love Me

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 280622 ~ Tuesday || - =====₊❏❜ 35 - My Brother's Birthday ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 35 - My Brother's Birthday ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"SUNOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" MIRAE WISHED him a later birthday with a present box tied up in a bow for him. Sunoo just came back from his tiring training camp with the other brothers excluding Heeseung. He was not able to celebrate his actual birthday with his family since the date clashes with his camp. Hence, he could only have a celebration when he came back.

"THANK YOU!" Sunoo exclaimed as he quickly took the gift in his hands. Holding onto it as if it was something fragile, so precious to his heart. Mirae could tell that he was appreciative of things in life.

"Happy birthday, Sunoo." Heeseung wished his younger brother as well. "Thanks, Hyung!" Sunoo received the present from Heeseung with both of his hands as well.

"Oh, Mother and Father are coming back soon. They said that they are having a birthday celebration for me later! All of you are coming, right? THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!" Sunoo burst in excitement.

"Wasn't he supposed to be acting like he's one year older? Why was he acting like he's ten years younger?" Niki scoffed and Sunoo immediately scowled at him. "Shut up. It's my day." Sunoo taunted but, Niki mimicked Sunoo's words playfully which made Sunoo mad again.

──────── four hours later...

"Does this look okay?" Mirae looked at herself in the mirror with a new black corset dress. Instead of wearing red again, she decided to try to wear something new. And, this dress seemed to catch her attention.

"Of course it does love." Heeseung's voice made her quickly turn to the side. His body was leaning on the door with his arms crossed together while he stared at her from up to down and back up to her eyes again.

"Oh... You're here." Mirae stuttered with her hand still holding onto the back of her corset. She was struggling to tie the strings on the corset for the past five minutes, her arms were sore from trying so many times.

"Can you help me out for a bit?" She referred to the problem behind her — the corset. Heeseung smirked and walked towards her, holding onto the two strings behind her.

His fingers skillfully tied the strings behind her back while Mirae stared at herself in the mirror. Not sure of what to do in the meantime while he silently helped her.