Episode 37: Don't You Have Something To Say?

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 300622 ~ Thursday || - =====₊❏❜ 37 - Don't U've Something 2 Say ࿐

=====
❏❜ 37 - Don't U've Something 2 Say

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"THE RED KNOT DISAPPEARED... IT-?" Heeseung stumbled with his words due to the huge shock he was feeling. Mirae stood at the other corner with her mouth agape, her jaw dropped to the floor when she noticed it as well.

Since when did it disappear? Heeseung recalled it being there still when he woke up. That meant that after he pulled her close...

His move managed to untie the knot?

"H-How..." Mirae was finally able to recover from the astonishment and uttered a word. The knot just magically appeared and disappeared? For what? What does that mean?

Thinking of it, Mirae never really asked him about what a knot on the red thread meant. I guess it's my time to comprehend this red thread thing.

"What does a knot on the red thread mean?" She asked him.

Heeseung still had his eyes on the red thread, not planning to look away. He knew most of the answers inside his heart. But, he could only come down to two main points and would not be able to decide it unless Mirae answered it.

Only she can.

"A knot on the red thread means that there is a relationship problem between both of the soulmates. A red knot disappearing means that the problem was solved..." Heeseung then looked up at her when he revealed the last word from his lips.

Did Mirae get what I meant?

"Oh..." Mirae nodded as she tried to think of what problems were resolved between him and her. However, none seemed to be resolved yet. Haha... Forget it. Mirae turned around and walked away.

"Wait." Heeseung stopped her by holding onto her hand. Was she about to leave like that? Not even staying for a little while longer to think about it?

"What?"

"Don't you have something to tell me?" Heeseung asked. The reason why the knot disappeared was definitely because of her feelings. How was she feeling now? She had to tell him.

Please get my hint, Mirae.

"Ermm..."

"Think, please..." Heeseung's pleading tone made Mirae's breath hitch. What does he want me to say? Something about the red thread? Or about the knot's disappearance? Or about our solved relationship problem...