Episode 48: Déjà Vu

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 021022 ~ Sunday || - =====₊❏❜ 48 - Déjà Vu ࿐

=====
❏❜ 48 - Déjà Vu

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"THE RAIN HAS STOPPED." HEESEUNG pointed out when the sky stopped pouring. Mirae slowly got up from her seat and looked outside of the shelter as well, stretching out her hand to feel if there were any more rain droplets.

"We should head home." Heeseung held onto her hand that was stretched out, pulling her closer to the side of him. "W-Woah!" Mirae nearly lost her balance but, she managed to grab onto his upper arm for support.

"Don't do that! I might fall." Mirae hit his shoulder with her eyebrows crossed.

"At least you would fall on me," Heeseung added on from her sentence.

Wha-

"And we might even kiss-"

"YOU, SHUT UP!" Mirae wanted to hit him again but, this time Heeseung was fast on his feet and his reflexes. He then managed to duck past it and dashed home.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!" Mirae shouted as she ran after him as fast as she could.

─────── reaching the palace...

"STOP RUNNING AWAY!" Mirae yelled again while Heeseung swiftly jumped through the big window and ran to his bed. Mirae lost her balance a few times just now. Maybe it was because of the slippery floor after the rain. Hence, she became even slower that she was at least ten metres behind Heeseung. How embarrassing...

"I'M GOING TO HIT YOU SO BADLY!" Mirae finally reached her legs onto the window and jumped in. Accidentally, her legs slipped again and she landed on top of his bed where he sat on.

This moment felt like a déjà vu.

No.

It was a déjà vu.

The same scene happened again. The scene where they first met each other in this place. Mirae was running away from the palace guards and she entered through a random window and met Heeseung.

Everything was the same.

The placement of her hands, the place where they were, the same blanket and the same bedsheets.

Heeseung was preparing to hide under the covers but, only managed to hide his legs. Mirae could feel his toes on her hands as she slowly looked up at him.

Heeseung was already staring at her in shock with his eyes widen, just like hers.

How could this particular moment reoccur once again? It felt so unreal and magical when this happened. How? Why? There were so many questions in their hearts but, it felt as if their eyes answered all of them.

Their eyes. The golden swirls started to twirl around again. However, this time it was at a slower pace. Allowing it to be much clearer to gaze at.

There were tiny sparks at the sides of the bright golden string that twirled endlessly. It was always because of those enchanting swirls that held their eye contact every longer, bonding their relationship even further.

The both of them were so attracted to each other's attractive eyes that they unknowingly leaned closer to each other. Closer and closer, bit by bit till it was about three more centimetres before their skin could touch. And, they realised what they were doing.

Mirae suddenly felt Heeseung's arms pull her from behind, closer to his embrace.

"You are so pretty today." He complimented her as he cupped her cheek and kissed her. Mirae's hands then moved up to his nape as she caressed the back of his head, kissing him back as well.

Heeseung pulled away from the kiss and fixed his eyes on her. His fingers went up to her slightly tilted hairpin and lightly pushed it back to where it should be, "I don't think I could ever stop saying that I love you."

Upon hearing his voice, Mirae felt her heart melt into a warm rose liquid that was filled with so much love. She could feel his heart thumping at the same rate as hers as she hugged onto him.

"Then, say it. I want to hear it every day, whenever you are here with me. Everywhere we go, every time, every second. I want to hear coming from you forever. I want you to be with me forever." Mirae gently placed her chin on his shoulder while Heeseung did the same.

"Every time? Every second?" Heeseung raised his eyebrow when another mischief appeared in his mind.

Heeseung... He's too quiet. What's wrong? Mirae felt his sudden silence to be oddly suspicious. Heeseung usually does that when he was about to-

Just as she thought, Heeseung forcefully snuggled into her neck and placed a crazy amount of kisses there. Those gentle light kisses tickled her entire neck as she tried to get him off but, his arms were wrapped tightly behind her.

"I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" He exclaimed after every four to five kisses on her neck. Mirae uncontrollably giggled as she attempted to push away.

"STOP- W-WOAH!" Mirae lost her balance and fell backwards, pulling Heeseung together with her.

Him above her again.

Double déjà vu?

The first time they meant each other, the first time they had their last kiss.

They remained silent and stared at each other again. They have been doing this so many times and both of them looked so breathtaking to each other.

(Mirae: You...)

(Heeseung: Did you pull me down for another kiss? That greedy, love?)

Mirae pursed her lips to hide her smile but, her lips were not allowing her to. The smile brightens her entire face, allowing Heeseung to grin back as well.

"I love you," Heeseung confessed again and he leaned in for a kiss.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

——— ( ✍︎︎ ) notes 📝 ———

This chapter was just for y'all to remember how this book started. THIS BOOK IS ACTUALLY GOING TO BE REALLY LONG.

I forgot that I wrote two kiss scenes only (correct me if I'm wrong) which is quite little, so I'm adding two more here!

God who knows if this book may actually be even longer than vampire prince. I actually don't know.

NOW! TIME TO ADD SOME SPICE! MUAHAHAHA!

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Next Episode

Episode 49 - Who Are You?