Episode 73: Please Forgive Me

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 051122 ~ Saturday || - =====₊❏❜ 73 - Please Forgive Me ࿐

=====
₊❏❜ 73 - Please Forgive Me ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT WAS ALMOST A WEEK and Mirae still refused to look, let alone converse with Heeseung. This time, he knew she was mad at him. But, do you think both stubborn idiots would want to set aside their pride to solve the problem together?

To be fair, both of them were wrong.

Heeseung was wrong for sleeping with Minjung when he was sane in the head. He was wrong for pretending and not sharing his plans with anyone else like Mirae or his brothers. He was wrong for beating his brothers up too.

Mirae was wrong for being stubborn and not opening his letter earlier on. She only made one mistake but, that mistake could have avoided all of this chaos.

If she had just read it the moment Jinae passed it to her, she would have known about the situation sooner and Heeseung did not have had to resort to such methods. She could have saved him from this mess and helped him kill Minjung together.

And now, what was even 'better' was that none of them wanted to admit their mistakes. Because of their ego, their pride of not wanting to lose their faces to each other.

"Jaeyun, here. Have some meat." Mirae offered with a smile. She then used her chopsticks to pick up some meat from the dish and placed it in Jaeyun's bowl of rice.

"Thank you," Jaeyun replied with a grin and happily munched on his food.

On the other hand, on the other side of the table, sat an envious Heeseung who was glaring at the both of them nonstop since the start of dinner. He watched every single move of theirs as jealousy boiled in him.

"Heeseung, you should eat. Your food is getting cold." Jongseong reminded him, noticing that Heeseung's bowl of rice has been untouched yet.

The rest of the Princes knew that Heeseung was raging because of Mirae's continuous flirting with Jaeyun. They did not care at all. They had given a thought about it.

Number one: it was none of their business to care about each other's love life. Number two: Heeseung deserved it. Number three: even if they tried to stop it, do you think Mirae would listen?

Knowing that it was best for Heeseung to just find the right time and apologise to each other, they just ignored Heeseung's anger and allowed Mirae to act however she liked.

Anyways, they also knew that Mirae and Jaeyun had no actual feelings for each other. Someone who has found their soulmate and someone who was a professional player. They were just playing around until Heeseung apologised. Hence, it added up to their choice to not bother at all.