Episode 12: His Soft Points

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 240422 ~ Sunday || - =====₊❏❜ 12 - His Soft Points ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 12 - His Soft Points ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT WAS THE EARLY MORNING and Mirae was awakened by the noises around her. Able to see the faint bright lights despite having her eyes close. Who pulled the blinds? Ugh, I need to wake up now. Mirae rubbed her eyes open and expected to see the ceiling but, saw seven people staring at her from the top.

Her breath hitched as she stared back at the seven of them, including Heeseung. "Hyung, do I address her as Noona?" One of them who had adorable eyes pouted as he studied Mirae's features.

"What's her name again? Yoo Mimi?" The tallest one titled his head to the side.

What the fuck...

"It's Yoo Mirae, Niki." The guy with pink hair and soft white skin replied and the tall one's lips formed an 'o' upon realisation. "She's sure pretty." One of them who sounded Australian commented about Mirae.

"Mhmm." The cute eye guy agreed.

"Hey, don't you have a girlfriend called Kim Yena?" A colder other scoffed, enunciating the lady's name to let the cute guy know his place. "Just mind your own business with Hyunjoo." The adorable other retorted.

"Hi, I'm Lee Jongseong, the second prince."

Finally, someone who was intelligent enough to introduce himself to Mirae. Mirae was extremely baffled currently, unable to get the hang of what was going on. Seven guys were in the room staring at her when she woke up.

"This is Jaeyun, the third prince. Sunghoon, fourth prince. Sunoo, the fifth prince. Jungwon, the sixth prince and lastly, Niki, the seventh prince of Lee's family." Jongseong politely enlightened the clueless Mirae.

"Oh..." Mirae paused while she started to remember their names again. This's the guy who called me Yoo Mimi, this one called me pretty so, I'm going to be nice to him...

"So, you seven- You are all the seven princes?" Mirae gawked as her hand flew to cover her mouth in awe. The seven princes. They were rumoured in every city in Korea.

Niki, the youngest prince was interested in all forms of Arts. Be it visual, dance, music and so on. The most mischievous one amongst the seven princes.