Episode 10: Just Accept It And Move On

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 230422 ~ Saturday || - =====₊❏❜ 10 - Just Accept It & Move On ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 10 - Just Accept It & Move On ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MIRAE SAT ALL ALONE IN the only room she was familiar with in this entire palace — Heeseung's room. Her legs carried her here and she did not even care whether if Heeseung would mind her or not.

She laid her back on the wall next to the door. Her knees were close to her chest while she sobbed. She realised that Aunt Yoo had truly passed away on that day her father left her here in this unfamiliar palace. There was no cure for the black poison.

Whatever her father did was for her to stay put in here and not ever go back to the Yoo's family until the war ends. Her father lied to her the entire time. Mirae was not even sure if the at was his true intention or not. She knew that she was not able to leave the place for now and could not go anywhere else.

She would rather stay put in the room for the rest of the time and not come out until her father was back. Her face was red from crying for the past two days. Her lips were dry and cracked due to dehydration. Her stomach was growling in hunger since she had not consumed anything. Her legs were weak and numb which made her unable to stand up properly.

"I still don't get it. Why did he lie..." Mirae started to stare at the wall endlessly again.

────────────────── meanwhile...

"How's Mirae doing? Is she out yet?" The Queen worriedly asked the palace maids who were in charge of taking care of Princess Yoo. "Your Majesty, Princess Yoo is still in the room, not wanting anyone to bother her." The maid replied in worry.

The Queen exhaled out a deep sigh as she looked at the empty seat on the dinner table. Everyone was on their seats, ready for dinner to start but, Mirae was still not here yet. "Heeseung, nicely go and call Mirae out." The Queen said to her son.

"No."

"Heeseung." The Queen called out again but, Heeseung looked away, ignoring his mother. Why must he be the one who does that? Why not ask the maids? "Heeseung, go." His father sternly ordered and Heeseung crossed his eyebrows in vexation.

"Father-" Heeseung stopped refusing when his father glared at him. Since his father was the king, he has no choice but, to obey out of respect.