Episode 38: You Win, Lee Heeseung

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 310622 ~ Friday || - =====₊❏❜ 38 - You Win, Lee Heeseung ࿐

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- || 310622 ~ Friday || -
=====
❏❜ 38 - You Win, Lee Heeseung

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"URGHHH!" MIRAE THREW HER PILLOW across her room out of frustration. It was because of whatever that happened yesterday that made her unable to sleep for the entire night. The things that Ms Han told her, the words she wrote on the paper lantern, the question Heeseung asked her yesterday. Everything just could not stop rushing into her mind again and again.

It could not stop as if those memories were bullet trains, crashing into that mind of hers without hesitation. The worst part was that Mirae could only suffer all of this in silence. If she did tell Heeseung about it, she would be in much more trouble and might even humiliate herself for the thousandth time.

"WHAT DOES MY HEART FEEL ABOUT HIM?" Mirae screamed into the white thick bedsheets with all her might as if there was no tomorrow. She was still trying her best to control herself since Heeseung was out for his voluntary work and would be coming back soon. Mirae had to take this opportunity to get a hold of herself first.

──────── flashback to yesterday...

"How do you know if you like someone?" Mirae asked Ms Han. With a big and proud smile plastered over her teacher's lips, Ms Han bent over towards Mirae with a softer aura this time.

"Are you asking that question for yourself? Or for someone else?" Ms Han asked her back with a smile still on her face. Upon comprehending her words, Mirae felt confused.  Did Ms Han's words even make any sense?

"What do you mean by that?"

"Are you asking that question because you just wish to satisfy your curiosity or it is because you have someone in mind before this class even started?" Ms Han explained vaguely.

Her job was not to help Mirae with everything but, to let Mirae open her mind up with a clearer view and allow herself to deal with the problems that she was facing. Therefore, she will not tell Mirae the answer but, let Mirae find it out and sort out her feelings all by herself. A teacher can never help with this sort of thing. Only oneself could have the ability and power to do so.

"I don't get what you mean..." Mirae could not comprehend whatever Ms Han was spouting. Nothing seemed to make any proper sense. Was Ms Han randomly talking or was Mirae too stubborn to understand it?

RED THREAD ● Lee Heeseung जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें