Episode 01: You & Me In The Hospital

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 150422 ~ Friday || - =====₊❏❜ 01 - You & Me In The Hospital ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 01 - You & Me In The Hospital ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" YOO Mirae gasped at the scene in front of her. Her heart stopped beating as she froze in her spot, unable to believe what just happened to her.

Well...

This all began when her bothersome co-worker woke Mirae up from her slumber and asked Mirae to look after patient 151 for a short while. Since the poor co-worker got her period and needed to head to the toilet, the weary Mirae was then left with no choice but, to agree.

Slouching and dragging her feet towards one of the VIP rooms in the hospital, she rubbed her eyes a little.

Working as a nurse was not an easy job.

She checked the patient's details on the paper placed at the front of the bed and realized that it was time for the patient to have his medication. Mirae then plastered a smile and gently tapped onto the patient's shoulder, alerting him to wake up. 

The male who looked somewhat around her age clicked his tongue aggravatedly and glared at Mirae when he blinked open his eyes. Stunning Mirae a little due to his ignorant attitude while she maintained her positive aura around her.

A not-so-nice patient, I see...

Haha...

Shit.

"Mr..." Mirae took another look at his details on the paper again. "Ah! Mr Lee! It's time to have your medi-" Before she could even finish speaking, the rude man snatched the glass of water and his pill from her hand.

"Oh... Seems like you are aware of what you are supposed to do. That's terrific!" Mirae fibbed through her teeth, already wanting the patient to die immediately. What was his name again? Ethan Lee? Wow, man!

"Yah." Ethan snapped and knocked onto Mirae's knuckle with the glass cup, causing the nurse to flinch a little.

Actually...

A little too much.

Her jolt made the glass cup fall off Ethan's grip, shattering the glass into pieces when it made contact with the ground. Sharp cuts all over Mirae's leg. "Hell..." She winced at the painful sensation. But, being a nurse, her priority was always to look after her patients first no matter what.