Episode 22: Tell Me, Why?

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 140522 ~ Saturday || - =====₊❏❜ 22 - Tell Me, Why? ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 22 - Tell Me, Why? ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MIRAE WAS AWAKE AND FOUND herself in Heeseung's arms still. Did he not let go of me when I fell asleep? She moved a little away from him and looked up at him.

Heeseung still had his eyes closed peacefully while he slowly inhaled and exhaled out. Mirae then let out a sigh as she thought, "Maybe if you were like that everyday, you will be much likeable."

She slowly traced his features starting from his forehead to his high bridged nose and she stopped at his Cupid's bow. Slowly moving her fingers down his lips as her finger was still untouched with his skin.

Knock Knock

Huh? No maids ever dared to knock on the door until either one of us wake up. Therefore, the only people who does this will be the-

King and Queen.

Mirae panicked as she was puzzled of what to do. Was it even alright to see the King and Queen in this state? Pyjamas? Uhmm... In Heeseung's arms as well? Mirae looked around nervously but, she felt Heeseung's arms on her back, pulled her even closer to him and the door opened.

"Don't move unless you want to have a long talk with them." Heeseung whispered and Mirae acknowledged by closing her eyes and pretended to sleep.

"Heeseung- Oh." The Queen stopped talking when she saw the both of them hugging each other while they slept. A warm motherly smile appeared on her lips and her husband's face as well.

"They are so adorable." She cooed in a whisper. The King wanted to wake Heeseung up but, the Queen pulled him back. "Don't disturb them! They are sleeping!" The Queen hissed as she pulled him out of the room. "But-"

"No buts! We are leaving until they are awake!" The Queen cut him off and left the room with him.

Heeseung then pulled Mirae away a little, still hugging onto her. Mirae looked up at him and realised that she was hugging him back, she quickly moved away and stood up. Brushing the 'dust' of her pyjamas as she cleared her throat, "I didn't know the King and the Queen came back so early."

Heeseung sat up and ran his fingers through his messy hair, "When they do this is most probably either because they left something important or they have an important announcement or they just wanted to come back earlier." He responded and got up to the toilet.