Episode 45: First Of October

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 011022 ~ Saturday || - =====₊❏❜ 45 - First Of October ࿐

=====
❏❜ 45 - First Of October

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I PROMISE THIS TIME THAT I'll purchase whatever you want. Be it food or more food! All for you, love." Heeseung showed her the Night Festival ongoing in front of her, both of them standing at the entrance of it. This time, it was a much more proper date where both of them are in love with each other. There was not a need to hide their feelings anymore, able to show it out publicly.

"OKAY! IF YOU SAY SO!" Mirae instantly dragged him to many food stalls as she examined their menu carefully. Changing and switching stalls from left to right as she held onto his hand. Comparing prices for each meal since it was a habit of her to do so despite being wealthy enough to pay for anything.

"I guess we'll go with this one!" She finally selected and pulled Heeseung there. The stall with the best food, an affordable price and there were quite many people having their dinner there too so, it was trustworthy.

────── after finishing their dinner...

"I'M FULL!" Mirae exclaimed in joy when she finally finished eating on all those delicious platters. Some customers even gasped to see her incredible appetite but, still respected her as the Princess of Korea.

"Alright. Let's go!" Heeseung got up from his seat, his heart filling up with excitement. He then stretched out his hand for Mirae to hold on, with an elated smile on his lips.

Mirae looked at his empty palm. That was when she felt an unstable feeling that was quite unsettling inside her heart. She was afraid. Afraid that Heeseung might...

"Come on!" Heeseung whined and he grabbed onto Mirae's arm without waiting any longer.

────── a little while later...

"Paper lantern? Are you ready to write again?" Heeseung held out the paintbrush at her. They were at the same place again since their first-ever date. Heeseung wished to recreate this moment since this time the both of them truly fell for each other. Their letters would be different.

The Night Festival did not seem to change at all. It still had many people attending it, couples especially. Everyone looked like they were having the time of their lives with their love. How cute.

"Of course!" Mirae took it and started to write her letter first. For fairness, Heeseung turned around and let her write her note willingly. Afterwards, it was his turn where Mirae had to turn around.

"Done!" Heeseung said and folded the note into his pocket after the ink dried.

"What's the time now?" Mirae asked as she held up his wrist to her face, checking the tune on his watch.  "9.47 pm. Okay! Let's go grab a boat!" She hurried along while Heeseung followed suit.

────── six minutes later...

"I want to try to row the boat!" Mirae said and Heeseung passed her the oars. "You need to move it like this." Heeseung did a circular motion with his hands. Slowly, Mirae followed him but, it was pretty unstable. It sometimes even made them go backwards...

"Uhmm..." Mirae was at a loss when she found out that the boat was not moving. Heeseung let out a few small chuckles when he saw her in this state. It was quite ridiculous and funny.

"It's exactly 9.59 pm right now. I hope all of you had a wonderful time together on the boat. But now, it's time where we are about to light our lanterns." The host of this activity spoke through a speaking trumpet. Every couple then took out their paper lanterns, positioning them properly before they lit them up.

"For this time, can we position it to see our letters for each other again?" Mirae requested since there was a dying curiosity in her to find out what he wrote. Heeseung took a pretty long time when he wrote his note. That only made her curiosity increase a lot.

"Of course. Hold here." Heeseung faced his side of the note in her direction. In a split second, the lantern-lit up, showing all of the Korean characters on it.

"FIFTEEN!"

"FOURTEEN!"

"THIRTEEN!"

I've finally managed to love you, Heeseung.
That was Mirae's note to Heeseung. It was like she was continuing her sentence from her previous note. The one that she wrote 'I think I can love you.'

Heeseung felt the same shock rush intensely through his veins. His heart felt so accomplished. Her sentence made him realise once again that he actually made her fall for him back as well. It proved to him that whatever he did was worth it. He waited and she then slowly had the same feelings for him.

On the other hand, Mirae's side which was also the note that Heeseung wrote to her was slightly more special. Instead of just words, he added some small drawings at the side which caught Mirae's attention first before the words he wrote on top.

It was a drawing of their hands held together with the red knot tied to their pinky fingers. It was not the best drawing Mirae ever saw in her life. It was not a pretty drawing because the most perfect person in Mirae's eyes — Lee Heeseung was somehow not talented in that art field.

It was just a normal drawing but, it had some squiggly lines. Maybe because his hand was shaking when he was trying to draw a straight line? Maybe because he was rushing so Mirae would not find out about it?

His painting made as if their hands looked like those of an ogre. Wrinkly and uneven-sized were some fingers were big and thick. It seemed like art was not an easy thing for the most perfect man in my eyes. All in all, the drawing was adorable.

"THREE!"

"TWO!"

Enough of the drawings, Mirae had two more seconds to look at the words he had written. If she missed the timing or his words, she would be so mad at herself. Heeseung was excited about this too. It would be unfair if she wasted his time.

But... The not-so-good gut feeling reappeared again. No, Mirae does not have the time to bother about it now. She has to read his note.

"ONE!"

'Happy birthday, Mirae.'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

——— ( ✍︎︎ ) notes 📝 ———

Did y'all manage to guess that it was her birthday though- HAHAHA! Anyways, I'm actually lazy to write these days. Tsk!

I'm back y'all!

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Next Episode

Episode 46 - I'm Sorry