Episode 40: Our First Kiss

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 020722 ~ Friday || - =====₊❏❜ 40 - Our First Kiss ࿐

=====
❏❜ 40 - Our First Kiss

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"YOU ARE FINALLY BACK!" MIRAE ran and hugged Heeseung when he unlocked the room door. Heeseung had been out for voluntary work again which took up his entire day. Mirae was so bored at home after Ms Han's class. Instead of having proper lessons today, she told Ms Han all about what happened with her and Heeseung.

"I-" Heeseung paused in shock, still trying his best to get used to their relationship. He nearly forgot that they were a legit couple right now. It felt as if it was still the time when they were avoiding or arguing over the smallest things with each other. I forgot about it. He chuckled and hugged back onto her.

"Hmm?" Mirae hummed when she was confused by his sudden pause. Did Heeseung not like this sort of thing? I thought his brothers stated earlier on that he liked physical affection? Or was I too energetic? Or did he not get used to this yet? I thought he was quick at adapting to new stuff?

"I just miss you a lot," Heeseung said ardently and Mirae instantly blushed. At this point, whatever Heeseung was going to say to her would just make her heart skip a beat. His words towards her were always filled with unconditional love.

"I missed you too! Gosh, I was so worried that you would come back at a later timing." She recalled the reason as to why she was rushing for him to come back. It was nearly about nine o'clock which was about the time for the event.

"Of course, I won't be late. We have to watch the meteor shower together, love." He replied as he pulled away from the hug with his hands still on her waist.

There was a meteor shower later at around nine o'clock. It was stated by their private astrologer who predicted it. Mirae and Heeseung only heard about it this morning and planned to watch it together.

Mirae had never seen it before hence, she became even more excited when the time got closer to nine. Fortunately, Heeseung was on time if not, she would be so heartbroken.

"What's the time now?" Heeseung asked.

"8.59 pm- OH SHIT! LET'S HURRY!" Mirae gasped. Wasn't it 8.56 pm a while ago? How did the time pass so fast? She quickly pulled Heeseung's wrist and ran together towards the direction of their balcony.

"Slow down, we might fall!" Heeseung called her down. It was still forty seconds before nine, he never expected Mirae to be this enthusiastic about meteor showers.

"Your first time?" He questioned and she nodded eagerly. Since this was her first time, the more she would not want to miss it. Imagine how cool it was to see this stuff. Meteor showers were so rare and now, she had an astrologer to predict its timing. It was perfect!