Episode 13: Red Thread's Appearance

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 250422 ~ Monday || - =====₊❏❜ 13 - Red Thread's Appearance ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 13 - Red Thread's Appearance ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"TIME TO GO TO BED..." Mirae sighed as she exited the toilet after doing her nightly routine. Seeing Heeseung standing outside the door, needing to use the toilet to brush his teeth.

"Disgusting." Mirae scoffed.

"Irritating." He retorted at the same time.

Their hands accidentally brushed across each other when Mirae walked past him. "Oh god, skinship. Your favourite, right?" Mirae sneered and he turned around. "No, not with someone like you." He taunted.

An impish idea then popped up in Mirae's mind. Of course, she would do anything to irritate the hell out of Heeseung. "Heeseungie~" She cooed and went to hold onto his hand, intertwining her fingers with his. "What the hell are you doing?" He got stunned and immediately changed back to his cold expression, shooting her a grossed stare.

"Nothing. I just wanted to hold onto your hand. It's nice." She sweetly said and lifted their hands together. Only to shock herself...

"What the fuck is this..." She frowned her eyebrows and cautiously lifted the red string that tied Heeseung's pinky to her pinky finger. "What the..." She tried to pull it away but, it could not.

"You can see it now? The red thread?" Heeseung noticed the reason why Mirae got shocked. "W-What? R-Red thread?" Mirae stuttered and her servants' words flooded back into her mind again. Hana used to talk about the red thread that bonded soulmates together-

"WE ARE SOULMATES?!" Mirae shouted when the realisation hit her head.

"Nah, that's impossible." Mirae laughed it off and heaved a deep sigh of relief. "This is just a nightmare. I will just go back to sleep and wake up. Afterwards, everything would be back to normal! Good, good idea, Mirae!" Mirae said out her thoughts and walked towards the direction of the bed.

However, she had only exited the toilet and walked at least four steps, she felt something pulling onto her finger, preventing her from moving any further. Mirae turned around and faked a smile at Heeseung who was calmy brushing his teeth. "Damn it. It's a frightening nightmare." She pursed her lips together.

"Okay now, let's just pull it out and it will be fine!" She tugged onto the string and started to pull it off her pinky. However, the string only became tighter which hurt her finger and she reluctantly stopped trying.