Episode 31: Mood Swings

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 250622 ~ Saturday || - =====₊❏❜ 31 - Mood Swings ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 31 - Mood Swings ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MIRAE WAS STILL SITTING ON the sofa while she hugged onto her pink pillow. It was because of whatever that happened yesterday that made her unable to head back to Heeseung's room to sleep. Fortunately, Heeseung did not ask her to head back with him because that would be extremely awkward. She told all the maids to leave her alone including Jinae since Mirae would like to have some time alone.

She just could not stop pondering about Heeseung's confession yesterday. All this time he was doing all this was because he liked me? He used his reputation as an excuse since he did not want to admit his feelings?

Mirae then started to think back on whatever he did for her. That was when she realised that everything seemed to piece together. He liked her. Lee Heeseung actually liked Yoo Mirae. And right, the both of them were...

Soulmates.

Come to think of it, Mirae realised that all this while, Heeseung did nothing wrong other than keeping the fact that her family died. He was not the cause of any of their deaths. Mirae was just foolish and threw all her anger at him like a punching bag. And also, that time...

Even until now, Mirae could still remember that sentence of his. 'Why do you hate me so much?' That was what he let out when he was drunk. When people are drunk, they say the truth. So, Heeseung liked her for quite a while.

Family... Father... Mother... Aunt Yoo... Hana...

Mirae missed all of her family members dearly. She still could not put her heart at ease till now. The corners of her eyes dampened as she pulled her pillow closer to her face, ready to collect the tears that were about to fall.

All of these people gave her a proper, healthy and happy life to live. She could be carefree about anything since all of these people would help her sort it out in the end. When she was younger, there were quite some people who disliked Mirae because she always seemed to be acting smart. But, that was not the case — Self-explanatory. However, she did not even need many friends, to begin with. Maybe just a handful would do like Hana and others.

Whenever Mirae was feeling down, Hana would always rush to cheer her up. Doing the weirdest and wildest stuns, expressions and voices to crack Mirae up. Guess what, whatever Hana did never once failed to make Mirae laugh.