Episode 23: You Hid This From Me?

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 300522 ~ Monday || - =====₊❏❜ 23 - You Hid This From Me? ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 23 - You Hid This From Me? ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS of Mirae repeatedly escaping the palace successfully despite Heeseung stopping her from doing so. It seemed like she was just too good at escaping from him. He was not able to call those royal guards because they will inform his parents about it. Being a nice son, he does not wish to bother his parents for it.

"I'm telling you not to go. Why are you so stubborn?" Heeseung raised his voice while Mirae blew a raspberry at him. "Calling me stubborn?" Mirae realised and he glared at her.

"Whatever. I'm not in the mood to argue with you." She ignored and escaped out from the window. "Don't say I didn't warn you," Heeseung called out as she playfully rolled her eyes.

──────────── four hours later...

"Let's take a break!" Mirae wanted to buy some water to drink after all that perspiration. "A bottle of water." She handed the money to the stall owner.

Taking a rest at a seat nearby a coffee shop, she overheard some people gossiping at the side. Out of boredom, a little eavesdropping would not hurt, right?

"Did you hear that the Yoo's family was completely wiped out?"

"Yeah. It was said that Princess Yoo was thrown to Lee's family because they did not want her to join in the war."

"What war?"

"Are you stupid or what? Remember that Queen Yoo was killed by the witch on the day of Princess Yoo's birth? They found who it was.  Unfortunately, that witch with her other accomplices wiped out everyone with the black poison. Locked everyone in the dungeon till they died."

"Is that even possible? How is she so powerful? It's the Yoo's family. King Yoo is so strong."

"Yeah, everyone knows about that.  However, King Yoo was already old and sickly. Rumours stated that he secretly suffered from a heart attack. Not sure if that's true but-AHHH!"

One of the males freaked out when Mirae stomped up to him and strangled his neck, pushing him to the ground. Hitting his spine onto the rock that was below his back as he gasped for air.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?" Mirae exploded with anger as she tightened the grip of the men's neck. "M-Miss- I-I can't b-breathe-" He struggled while Mirae was mad now.

D-Dad and Hana died? No, they can't-

She was not sane anymore. She lost it completely. "MISS, PLEASE LET GO OF HIM. I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING I KNOW! PLEASE LET GO OF HIM!" The other male shouted in fear. His best friend, maybe.

Mirae then adverted her attention to the other male as anger was still visible in her eyes. She could not seem to control the anger inside of her but, her curiosity was also killing her on the inside.

Reluctantly, she pulled her hand away as the male choked on his saliva while his best friend rushed to calm him down. "Tell me or you are dead." Mirae placed a spare dagger that she kept with her, next to his friend's neck.

"The Yoo f-family-"

"SPEAK PROPERLY."

──────────── three hours later...

Everyone had already headed back to their homes as it was late and it was raining heavily. Everyone except for Mirae, who was still dragging her legs slowly while her face was still blank. Words of whatever the men told her just now repeated in her head again and again.

The Yoo family indeed underwent war with the black poison's creator family. However, till now, no one still knew who it was. Those people were too good with disgusting themselves.

All in all... She lost her family.

All the ones closest to her heart were gone. She just could not believe it. How could all of this happen to her family? Her mother left first now, her Aunt, her Father, Hana and everyone from the Yoo family?

And, it was all because of the black poison. Fucking why? Her father brought her here for her safety. Was it because Father thought that she was too weak to fight with the family? She could have helped out at most. Was it because Father wanted to kill the creator with his own hands after what she had done to Mother and Aunt?

Mirae could not get any answers. She was left dumbfounded which only made her madder every second. The fact that the only people who knew the answers to those questions in her mind were gone, makes her unable to control herself.

"FUCKING HELL!" She kicked a stall down, watching all the fruits roll across the wet floor. Her eyes slowly start to become bloodshot as tears fall from her eyes.

She was angry.

Why does it have to be her suffering all of this? Why does it have to be her enduring all this pain alone? Why does it have to be her who loses everyone who was closest to her heart? Why was God so unfair? Why... WHY?!

"WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME?!" She shouted as loud as she could, not even caring whether her throat was going to explode or not. Her nails dug into her scalp as she could not stop crying.

Everything was so weird though. Why were those black poison's creators aiming for the Yoo family? Was it really just pure bad luck? It can't be right...

But, in the end, even if I've figured it out. It's pointless. Everyone is gone anyway. I can't save everyone. I can't...

Mirae then reluctantly walked away as she decided to head back to her room.

She was tired of everything.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

——— ( ✍︎︎ ) notes 📝 ———

Everyone in Yoo died- AHAHAH-

Why the fuck this chapter is- erm...

Short update. Leaving the rest to the next episode! Right, the next episode is 😳

Uhmm, Mirae is going to get EXTREMELY ANNOYING- I SWEAR-

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Next Episode

Episode 24 - I Hate You, Lee Heeseung