Episode 56: Why, Again?

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 171022 ~ Monday || - =====₊❏❜ 56 - Why, Again? ࿐

=====
❏❜ 56 - Why, Again?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I HAD SO MUCH FUN today, love. I'm so glad!" Mirae thanked Heeseung after they went out for a loving date. Going out with Heeseung anywhere was always the thing Mirae looked forward to every single time.

She believed that it would be chaotic and fun even if they had nothing to do. Somehow or rather, they will find something entertaining for themselves. For example, finding an interesting topic to chat about, going for a sport that Mirae never tried before and more.

"Your most welcome, love," Heeseung said back and hugged her waist.

Knock knock.

"Come in." Heeseung allowed and a guard walked into the room.

"Your Majesty, Ms Yeo would like to remind you about the meet-up at the Night Festival tomorrow." The guard reminded and Heeseung's eyes widened.

He almost forgot about it.

"Ah, it's slipped my mind. Noted." Heeseung signalled the guard to leave the room.

When he turn around to face Mirae again, he noticed a disappointed look on her face.

"Why? Again? Why are you going out with her?" Mirae's heart sank when she heard that Heeseung was heading out with Minjung for the third time. For what, exactly? Why must it be Heeseung? Why can't a palace maid or guard do that? And... The Night Festival?

─────── flashback...

"Heeseung, I need a little favour from you. Can you help me out? Just a while. I promise I will try to not take too much of your time!" Minjung requested as she gave him a close-up of her doe-like eyes, showing her aegyo sal.

"You..." Heeseung paused as he poked the tip of her nose and she flinched cutely.

And of course, treating Minjung like a friend, he agreed without saying anything but, he gave a warm smile.

"What is it?"

"It is alright if you could follow me to the Night Festival on 18 October?" Minjung requested.

"Huh?" Heeseung furrowed his eyebrows together and stared back at her in confusion. Night Festival? I am planning to go there with Mirae...

"Oh no! Please don't be mistaken! I'm looking for someone important there. I need to give that person something. And, as you know, I don't know the directions in and out of this palace well..."