Episode 77: Happily Ever After

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 021222 ~ Friday || - =====₊❏❜ 77 - Happily Ever After ࿐

=====
₊❏❜ 77 - Happily Ever After ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"AGAIN, THIS HAIRPIN LOOKS BEAUTIFUL on you." Heeseung kissed Mirae on her forehead when they stood beside each other in their room at night. They agreed to watch the full moon today.

It was the crystal hairpin Heeseung gave Mirae on her birthday after the boat ride. Despite all this time, Mirae still had it in her hands, unwilling to take it out until now.

"Today's Riki's birthday. He had so much fun just now." Mirae recalled as she smiled and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yes, I'm glad he did." Heeseung gave her another kiss again and she could not help but flush.

"Heeseung, you have to stop giving me so many kisses. Are you hungry or what?" Mirae frowned, pretending to be annoyed.

"No, you are just so pretty, love. How can I ever resist? Every second I see you feel like the first time I met you." Heeseung told her and Mirae tried to hide her smile.

"You so cringe. I wonder what made me so into you." Mirae removed her arms away from him and went to face the peaceful dark sky instead.

The night was rather peaceful excluding the sounds of the citizens. A gentle breeze brushed past her skin as Mirae shut her eyes, trying to find a place of comfort in her heart.

━━━━━━ after a few moments of silence...

"Heeseung ah, did you remember the time when I said that I was from another world?" Mirae suddenly spoke about this topic when she caught sight of the scar on her wrist she got around the time when she just first entered the palace.

"Yes, I do remember," Heeseung replied while he looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

"After all, I am just stuck in a show. Whatever happens here isn't real and one day, I will truly leave this place, leave everything and leave..." She turned to look at him.

"You."

"Once the show ends, I will return to my real world and everything will be back to normal. I will not be a Princess anymore, I need to return to my job as a nurse and take care of people and live all alone without anyone else other than my friends." She explained.

Heeseung listened to her silently as he tried to recall what Mirae explained to him that day when she talked about whatever happened in her real world.

"You said that I was an actor, right? I was sick and somehow in the same hospital, right? And, I was with you the entire time when you enter this place, right?" Heeseung asked and she nodded.

"Then, you can find me! After all, I'm famous!" Heeseung gave her an idea, hoping that it would cheer her up and allow her to look on the brighter side of this conversation.

"Yeah... I could find you. But, in that world, you are super rude. You made me so mad that I called you a monkey." Mirae told him and he burst out laughing.

"I mean... That was how it was like when we met each other initially. We were really mad at each other."

"You were the more insane one though." Mirae rolled her eyes, wanting to say that inside her heart but, she unknowingly said it out in front of Heeseung instead.

Upon hearing that, Heeseung paused and turned to look at her again, "What did you just say?"

"U-Uhmm it was nothing?! Haha..." Mirae took a step back while she tried to cover her mistake with a small awkward chuckle.

"Say it," Heeseung demanded as he took a step closer to her and she took another step back.

"No, it was nothing."

"Say it."

"N-No."

"Say whatever you said just now."

"I'm sorry." Mirae could not control her nervous giggle as she accidentally tripped and fell back onto the bed.

"You were the more insane one." She hurriedly said it and took her blanket and covered her face shyly.

Abruptly, Heeseung's hands tickled her waist with a vigorous amount of energy which caused Mirae to break out into uncontrollable laughter. 

"STOP IT! PLEASE, HAHAHAHA!" Mirae laughed while she tried to escape from his arms.

Then, he paused for a moment and asked, "Who is the more insane one?"

"You." Mirae teased and covered her face with the blanket as she was again attacked with his tickles.

Heeseung lifted the blanket off her face, "Say it! Who is the more insane one?"

"Heeseung." Mirae insisted on this answer and the tickles became more vigorous.

"Who's the pig?"

"Heeseung."

"Who's the smarter one?"

"Me, Yoo Mirae." Mirae laughed and Heeseung could not help but smile when he saw her eyes turned cresent-like.

Well, may the happily ever after last forever.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

——— ( ✍︎︎ ) notes 📝 ———

I think I said this before! The scar on Mirae's wrist is a spoiler ;)

Short chapter cause why not?

Uhmm read my draft on Fall For Me cause it will be the next book after this, I need some comments about it because I'm so pissed with myself for changing ideas all the time.

I just want to cut off my head 😩 jk/

Uhmm next ep? 👍 👍

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Next Episode

Episode 78 - Jaeyun & Jinae