[ Chapter 41 : Jealousy ]

Start from the beginning

" Y/n, don't act ignorant, you know exactly what I'm doing " she said and I was startled by more of my paint jars being shattered and spilled.

Even Nana was startled she ran under my bed to hide, I can't really stop them, there's too many of them for me to take down by myself, especially without my dagger. I store it under the floorboard in the corner of my room.

" You can't just search my room whenever you like " I said.

" And you think you can tell me what to do " she said leans forward and have her arms on my table.

My jaw clenched.

" Get out of my room " I gritted my teeth and she snickers and sit there.

I see they all start to calm down and I notice some of the paint stained my other canvas and ruined it, I then just notice Mia with her and approach Paige.

" It's done " Mia said.

I look around to how everything just destroyed and not a single one is not smashed on the floor or the wall.

" Last night, Mia said you had a drawing book on the first drawer " I look back at Paige and she attempts to open the drawer but I locked it.

She looks back at me.

" Where's the key? " She asked.

" It's just a nude drawing book, why are you so interested in it? " I asked.

She got off the chair then walk around the table.

" Search her " she said.

I was grabbed by my arms and Mia approaches me, I didn't fight back and she start patting my body, even under my boobs and seems like she gave up before turning around to Paige.

" It's not on her " she said.

Paige approaches me and I stand here still apprehended, she looks at my body.

" You do have a good bone structure, but with that attitude it's not going to bring you anywhere " she said.

" Then maybe you should look in the mirror first, we'll see who's attitude is the one that needs fixing " I said.

I see her tempting to slap me but hold herself back and she scoffs.

" I won't fall for you tricks anymore. . .it must be on that cat, get it " she said.

" Don't touch Nana! " I said and struggle.

The maid and manservant start using brooms and the staff their carrying to stick it under my bed, in the end Nana runs out and a man grabs her by the scruff, he's even holding back her paws since she's hissing, snarling and fighting back.

" Your hurting her! " I said.

Paige then grabs the scarf and take out the key for my drawer.

" Bingo " she said.

Suddenly Nana got out of the grip of the man and jump onto Paige, she screams and I watch as the cat just stick on her face clawing it off.

" Get this mangy cat off! " She screams.

Mia got Nana off and hold her firmly this time, Paige yells out in frustration before turning and I see three scratch marks from her nose down to her cheek with blood seeping out.

" I fucking hate cats!, Kill it! " She said.

" No! " I scream.

I struggle as the men still hold me back and I feel my eyes watering as I watch as Mia pick up a letter opener on my table.