"What are you – Oh my, I'm so honored to meet you, Sir." Mr. Jules shot up from his chair like he was sitting on sharp nails and ran to Cacao like a bullet and then offered a hand shake to him so humbly like I've never seen in him before.

Mr. Jules is the most arrogant man I know of after Zorion. No one can beat Zorion in arrogance. My brother is too much of an eyesore.

"Hello, Mr. Jules." Cacao shook his hand and greeted with one of his special smiles that he use when he wants to achieve something from the other party.

"Such a pleasure to see you, meet you, Sir Cacao." Mr. Jules gasped so heavily that for a moment I wondered if I need to call the medic team for an oxygen cylinder.

The other members from JEL, especially two women, rushed to him and almost toppled on him before their straightened themselves and stood in line to shake his hand.

"Never have I thought that I would see the very Sir Cacao in real and only inches away from me. I'm Suzie, your biggest fan, Sir." One of the women from JEL jumped as if her tail is on fire.

The previous professionalism and hard face expression was nowhere seen. Right now, she is like a teen girl who is looking at her bias from her favorite boy band.

"It's good you meet you too, little one." Little one?

Did he just call a forty something woman, little one? May I know from which angle does she look little?

"Li-little one? You are such a sweet-mouth, sir." She blushed. My eyes need surgery now!

"Absolutely not. I was just wondering what is a seventeen years old little girl is doing in such a high profiled business meeting." Cacao gasped as if he cannot believe Suzie is actually not seventeen.

For obvious reason, this did not make me jealous at all.

It's not just because Suzie is older and already happily married with kids, but even when the next woman, Karen who is twenty seven and single shook his hand and fawned on him, I was not jealous at all.

Cacao even stole glance every now and then and when he did not see any inconvenience or jealousy on my face or in my manner, he is both happy and pouty.

"You are here; are you perhaps an endorser for Allard Incorporation?" Mr. Jules asked, turned to me and looked at me with envy.

"Only to one Allard product." Seeing that others did not get what he said, he clarified. "Anete Allard."

Just saying my name and everyone understood what he meant. They looked between me and him several times and saw how Cacao held my hand was nudging me for confirmation.

I did not say anything and turned my head away from him but the action also shall tell people that we are indeed close and intimate.

Cacao leaned in to the group of JEL members and whispered loudly, "She is not talking to me so I'm here to please her."

"But you are The Sir Cacao." Karen exclaimed in disapproval and I immediately scowled at her.

He is my boyfriend and he is here to please me, why are you in pain?

"For everyone! But to her I'm only her handsome, ever glowing, always temperamental, Kind hearted, adorably lovable, alluring and enduring boyfriend, Cacao." He grinned down at me.

I almost smiled back at him but suddenly the image of fake Drizzle came to my mind and scowled at him instead.

"You forgot include, foolish and silly in the list of your endowments." I scoffed and said in a low tone.

"Ah right, a fool and silly for you; that I indeed forgot. Such a fool for you I am, am I not, Butter Tart?" He nudged me again.

Everyone was looking at us with weird eyes so I immediately cleared my throat, "The contract." I reminded them.

"Right, yes. We are signing it." Without any delay, Mr. Jules signed it. The negotiation they wanted to have before was long forgotten and they just happily signed it.

That is called 'The Cacao Effect'.

The deal was soon duly signed and stamped and the meeting came to an end on a pleasant note for both the parties.

The JEL team got autographs and pictures from Cacao and were happy to exchange few words with him.

Hate to say it, but it is all thanks to him that the deal went on smoothly despite his tongue slip.

The whole day went on well and just when I was ready to go home, Ilaria rushed in with a very ugly scowl.

I raised a brow at her and offered her a bottle of water without asking anything. With force and acceleration she came running inside, she needs it.

What made her run like a mad dog on steroids?

"What happened?" I asked once she drank enough water.

"I got a call from Devon." She sounded both excited and angry at the same time.

Okay!

Did something happen between them again?

"Then you must be happy."

"I am happy but the news I got from him is not a good one." She scowled again. The anger on her face like a mine that is ready to explode.

"He told you to stay away from him again? This must be two hundred and sixth time that he said that. Why are you angry suddenly?"

He tells her to stay away from him but she still approach him and follow him like a puppy. Isn't this an everyday matter?

"Not that stupid. He called me to inform me about the fake Drizzle." Hearing that I stiffened in attention.

"And?" So where did this fake one come from?

Tell me immediately.

"Didn't you doubt about the origins of that girl because she knows so much about you? Guess where she came from and who sent her."

So someone indeed send her between both of us.

"Who?" My anger slowly started to fire up.

Who really dared to do this? Didn't they think about the consequences they will have to face from the whole Allard family?

Ilaria looked at me grimly and asked, "Think, who knows about you so much? Who is familiar with everything about you?"

"It's obviously you and –" My eyes came out of my sockets as the sudden realization dawned on to me.

It can't be right?

I must be mistaken; or this whole situation is just a misunderstanding.

The only two people who is considered to know me inside out is Ilaria and –

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Boring?

Cacao is such a blabbermouth. But thanks to his popularity, the deal went well.

Your views about Cacao's style of pleasing his girlfriend?

So this fake Drizzle was sent by someone else. Who is it?

Why did they send the fake one to sow discord between Anete and Cacao?

What is their motive?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim