"We should check the CCTV of the place where Yoonji was attacked." Namjoon suggested.

"No we won't get anything from that." Hoseok replied.

"Why?" Jungkook asked with a frown as he was confused why would not they get evidance from the camera.

"I already hacked their cameras but that specific area doesn't have a camera. So we need to check the entrance or other cameras." He said and Yoongi looked at him.

"You know how to hack?" He asked. He is the one and only hacker In their group and Hoseok did not know how to do this.

"Well." He scratched his nape "I saw you doing it beside me so I tried."

Yoongi shook his head and looked at Jungkook "I'll check the other cameras as soon as I can." He said and all of them nodded.

"But do you have someone in your mind who would do this to her?" Namjoon had a deep frown in his face when he asked this to Namjoon.

"If Lee was alive I would have been sure it was him he isn't now so.." Jungkook started to think about his enemies but again Lee was biggest one and he already killed the man and none of his enemies would try to even send a glance at him after he punished them.

But then something striked him. Lee was not the only one who was behind Taehyung's kidnap. Kang was involved there too.. he was with Lee, helping him with his sins.

Kang probably now knows that Jungkook already killed the person he was helping and then hurting Jungkook and his member's important lives he will definately not let the man breath.

He was doubting kang.

"I think Kang can be the one right?" Namjoon said as he placed his finger under his chin.

Jungkook looked up hearing the name. Namjoon exactly said what he was thinking.

"Yes he can be the one." The mafia boss said.

"We have to find him first before but Namjoon you carry on, find Kang till I check things on my ways." Yoongi said lowly.

"Yes hyung. Yoongi hyung is right. You try to find kang as soon as you can." Jungkook spoke after hearing Yoongi. He was right, they need to find kang first, need to hear what the man did and then they will work on something else.

"I should call Jimin hyung too. I think we should know if he has someone whom he's doubting or no, this will help" Jungkook said and they all nodded. They should listen to Jimin's words too. If he has someone whom he doubts then it will be a clue to them.

They did not discuss much after that. Yoongi quickly left the room with his boyfriend and sat in his bed opening his laptop.

Namjoon also went out of the room and called someone in his department who was helping him with the case to know if there's any progress or not.

When they left Jungkook sat in the room alone. He has to call Jimin for the information as well as needs to tell them to grow more security and not let any of his family member to go out without a good amount of gaurds, especially Yoonji who's carrying a unborn child.

He was lost in his thoughts when the door of the room opened and a pair of cute hazel eyes peeked into the room, wearing a fluffy sweater and knee length shorts.