chapter -12(Nightmare)

Start from the beginning

So what pete ... it's normal..... nampheung asked....

How aunty?.... don't you think he overreact.....pete asked....

No,  ......Pete have you ever fall in love with anyone ?...... nampheung asked....

No aunty,why?..... Pete asked....

Then you can't understand pete..... when you fall in love..... you understand that.....now Calm down ..... nampheung said.....

Okay aunty..... Pete said while go to his room with arm..... Porsche also go to his room.....
Pete and arm leave in the guest house of Porsche that is just beside Porsche's house.....

In the night
Nampheung and Phat sit in their room... while nam...tell him about Porsche and kinn ...... and about their plan to make Kinn fall for Porsche.....

So, that's why I invited kinn's family for dinner..... nampheung said.... while thinking...

So what are you thinking about that.... Phat asked...

I think why don't we just asked kinn's hand for Porsche...... nampheung ask...

yesterday you told me that I spoiled Porsche too much..... and today your are talking about marriage..... what made you think like that.....phat asked....

Honey!...i think this is not just Porsche's stubborn demand......the way pete explain Porsche behaviour towards kinn....i think Porsche really love him..... nampheung said.....

I know that Porsche really love Kinn..... because may be Porsche is stubborn....but he never fall for anyone....but after meeting kinn he directly ask him to marriage.....we know marriage is a big decision but still Porsche want to marry him..... that's why I know he is serious.....phat said...

So , what about marriage proposal..... nampheung asked..

Ofcourse we will do it ..... tomorrow when they came for dinner....we will definitely ask for the Kinn's hand for Porsche.....
Okay now let's sleep we have alot of work to do tomorrow..... Phat said....
Yes, okay good night.... nampheung said after that they both sleep......

In Porsche's room

Porsche laid on his bed while thinking about Kinn slowly he drive into dreamworld..... after some time, suddenly he had saw something that cause him shouting.....
After hearing his voice his parents and brother come to his room......

When they saw Porsche....they all got shock.... because Porsche become pale like a white paper and sweating like waterfall in air conditioned room.....

What happened Porsche..... nampheung asked worriedly....

I don't know mom... I have a nightmare..... Porsche said while start crying..... their family really got shock by this vulnerable behaviour of Porsche.....they all know very well Porsche never cried over a nightmare....

What did you saw Porsche.....why are you crying..... Phat asked to his son.....

I don't know that why did I have that nightmare but it's related to kinn..... Porsche said while sobbing....

Don't worry son ..... nothing going to happen with Kinn and you....relax it's just a nightmare..... nampheung said.... while hugging Porsche....

Your mom is right Porsche.....this is just a nightmare and it never come true..... Phat said while join the hug .....chay also hug his hia..... because he can't see his brother like that he loves his brother so much........... after some time..... Porsche stop sobbing...

Mom,dad,chay I'm fine now.....you all should have to go your room ..... Porsche said but Porsche didn't tell him about his nightmare completely.....

Are you sure..... nampheung asked...
Yes mom... you all should have to go now.... Porsche said...
No hia.. I stay here with you.... what if that nightmare come again.... I'm not going anywhere.....chay said as he seat on the bed....
Porsche sighed and said.... okay you stay here with me.....

Okay mom and dad good night.... Porsche said while their parents move to their room and chay laid beside him.....
But Porsche can't sleep whole night....he is thinking about kinn and his nightmare.....in his nightmare Porsche saw kinn is in an amusement park with tanakhun and a boy of his age and with some guards... suddenly someone fire at kinn....then he woke up while shouting......he didn't saw the face of that boy who is with kinn and the shooter face who fire bullet.....and now he can't sleep because he is worried for kinn and want to see him....
And now he only wants to know about that boy who is with kinn( jealous 😏)....

Well Porsche recall his past life death.... and he don't know that the boy with kinn was he himself in his past life.....😂😂

See you in next chapter

Please support and votes....