Introduction

Hi everyone!

Welcome to this BTS fanfic! This is going to be a love triangle between two members of BTS and my original character, Sabrina.

This is a soulmate AU. I do not own BTS. These are fictional characters made up out of fantasy and based on the characters of BTS.  This story does not reflect on the members of BTS or BigHit as real people in any way!

This is delulu fanfiction. I have pulled inspiration from a few soulmate stories but this work is entirely my own. 

This story will have mature adult themes. I will post warnings before potentially triggering scenes. Please read at your own risk!!

Please don't post any hate comments. This is for fun. Read the room. You're here cause you love BTS and you are just as delulu as I am. Welcome fellow wives of Min Yoongi! Let's hold hands and skip around the delulu fire.

Also don't slut shame my characters

Also don't slut shame my characters. They're not real. But they will haunt your dreams if you're being judgmental.

I'm going to try to post regularly. I'm feeling the creative spark lately and I decided to dip my toe into publishing some of the crazy fanfic ideas. You know, the ones that come to you right before you drift off to sleep? This is one of those imaginings. I hope you all like it!

Enjoy!! And feel free to leave me any feedback or lovely comments!

ARRRMMMY! I LOVE YOU!

UPDATE 2/6/2023

Not many of you have actually read my work yet but for those of you have, this is to let you know that I have made some stylistic changes. I have decided to use a first person point of view and to change the name of my main character. None of the plot lines will actually change.  I will be republishing the revisions right now, as I have already made the changes.

I will also upload this story on AO3 soon. One of my favorite authors of all time on here rmthighenthusiast had one of her works taken down with no explanation and the asshats at Wattpad have been dodging her inquiries as to why. Publishing on here is just a way to reach some of you fabulous ARMY babes. I don't support Wattpad and I don't intend to stay here forever. So if I suddenly stop publishing on here, I will try to let you know, but you can find me over on AO3 where I do intend to keep publishing. My username and picture are the same over there as it is here.

I will also try to update more regularly. I have been a real shit about being on time with updates but I will do better! Expect updates weekly at least. I also like to write and publish when I feel the urge so sometimes you might see more updates that usual!

Love you!

-Kim