Final Chapter: How A Guardian Was Made...

Start from the beginning

The father on the other hand just looked up at them with a glad smile before carefully picking up the children.

He carefully made his way up the wooden steps before reaching the kids room.

The room the kids slept and played in, took, if not, a larger portion of the upstairs area. Inside was a large bed with enough room to fit 8 people in, and a few toy chests that had the names of each child.

Each of them however, both groaned and resisted the urge to fall asleep with defiant whispered whines, and movements.

Shell: dad...I *yawn* don't want to go to bed...

The father said nothing as he smiled while continued to tuck in a sleepily defiant Shell. Her facial marks flickered red and white as she was begining to lose the battle against sleep

Trake: can you at least *yawn* tell us a bed time story?

Trake looked up blankly through her white blind and glowing eyes...before eventually realizing his mistake...all while being tucked in

Trake: oh...sorry

His father hummed and chuckled in amusement as he gently tucked Trake.

Phee on the other hand didn't resist that much when being tucked in. Though when her father went to go tuck in Vil, she quickly shot her hand out before grabbing on to her father's arm...

Phee: *sign language* wolfy...

Her father sighed before standing up straight and observing the room...he saw what his daughter was looking for before quickly walking over and returning.

The object in question was a small Grimm beowolf plushy that he himself for her most recent birthday.

Phee: *sign language* thank...you...

The dad watched in glee as his daughter used her tailed to hug along side with her plushie before snuggling in bed herself.

With a contempt smile, their father walked over to the other side to tuck in Vanil

Vanil: pleeeaaasssee...just-*yawn* story?

Knowing that neither child was going to rest easy without a story to fill their minds with dreams and hopes...he opened did his best to speak...

Y/N: th-

Chip: Tank... they're waiting for you now...besides, you know who's the best story teller~

Knowing full and we'll about his companions fact of story telling, he sighed in defeat before kissing the heads of his four children before waving goodnight in sign language.

All kids: night dad/ love you dad/ *sign language* good night/ nighty-night

Their father then walked out of the room to rest in bed with his lovers.

Chip: ok children...this is a story about...well it's a story about your father...

Every kid popped up at the information they had just heard.

Trake: is it a cowboy story?

Phee: *sign language* did he take down a beast?

Shell: *yawn* big fight...

Vanil: was there cake, or ice-cream?

Chip laughed and chuckled at their feeble guesses before speaking a response.

Chip: nope...but it's the story of how he and I started out...

Chip too a mechanical deep breath...if that was even possible... before speaking.