Y/n's stay in the void

We join back with Y/n and Beelzebub sitting at a dinner table eating some delicious food discussing what seems to be their interests and their bond had grown quite a bit while we were away. (this takes place a little after they two walk into the mansion)

"Soooo.... Beelzebub was it? What's it like being down here in the Void?"

"Interesting question, well for what it's meant to be its boring to say the least. A little more apocalyptic vibe yknow?"

This comment made Y/n a little nervous

"Well u-uh..... I mean it's got a sorta nice empty vibe though?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's nice, cozy, dark, a- a little to dark for my taste but it's still nice"

"Do you find this mansion cozy Y/n?"

"W-what?! I um... I guess it's nice. It really feels inviting to me"

"Well that's good. For as long as you're gonna be staying it's good that you feel welcome here Y/n"

"Wait, how long am I staying?"

"For as long as it takes"

"As long as it takes for what?"

"Ehehehe... you'll see~"

"O-ok"

"Now. Let's move, we have much to do and see Y/n~"

"A-alright"

Beel takes you around the mansion, showing you each room and finally takes you to the bedroom

"Here we are, our room"

"Don't you mean your room?"

"No silly, it's our room now~"

Y/n was now as red as the sky in hell

"Y-you want m-me to-"

"Yes~"

Y/n.exe has stopped working

"Oh..... shit, I think I overdid it"

Tiiiiiiiimeskiiiiiip

"Oi. OI SHITASS WAKE TF UP!"

"h-huh what?"

You open your eyes to see a large adult man, his eyes cloudy grey, his hair shining blue, and his scar that crosses the bridge of his nose in a diagonal line. His pupils had the slight shape of letters but you could never figure out what they were.

"Hey sport. You gotta get up, she's gonna be here soon"

"Who's gonna be here?"

"Eh? You don't remember her? It's [Redacted]! You absolutely loved her when you met her!"

"I-im sorry who? I didn't catch what you said"

"Ugh. Kid, we gotta get your ears checked her name is [Redacted]."

You.... don't remember me

"W-what? What's going on!?"

"Kid? Y/n are you alright?"

You forgot me. You LIED TO ME

"No. No! I-I didn't lie! I didn't lie!"

"Kid? The fuck are you talking about?"

I LOVED YOU LIKE MY SON! AND YOU BETRAYED ME!

"I didn't betray you!"

ITS SO COLD OUT HERE. YOU CANT LEAVE YOUR POOR-

"Y/n!"

Beelzebub was screaming your name. After you started twisting and turning in your sleep, she came rushing to you and started to wake you up.

"What? W-was it all a dream?"

Your voice was shaky. And it was evident that you were crying

"Oh my dear! Are you alright? I heard you crying out but you never woke up when I called your name. Is everything OK dear?"

"I don't know. But... please don't leave"

Beel had you wrapped tightly around her arms never wanting to let go

"Do you want anything? Food? More blankets? Pillows? I'm here for you"

"Some food please. Can we watch some TV to help me forget?"

"Of course dear. I'll go get you your favorite snack. But could we tal-"

"NO."

This startled Beel. Mainly because you had never raised your voice at all during your time there. And during all this Luther had been snaking his way up to you. Sensing your distress.

"Oh! Luther. I forgot you were there, I'm sorry for disturbing you"

Luther let's out I silencing hiss as Beel walks back into the room

"Hey Y/n, I see you've bundled up with Luther. And I got you your favorite snack. Let's just unwind from the outburst and relax hmm?"

Beel had crawled into the bed with Y/n and was snuggled up to him. Luther wrapped himself around Y/n's head.

"Thank you both. I'm sorry for yelling. It wasn't right"

"Oh Y/n don't apologize! You don't need to I should apologize anyways for pushing the boundaries you have placed."

"Thanks. Makes me feel a little better."

Y/n, Beel, and Luther were sat together eating food and watching some TV. What were they watching? Batman. Live-action. The one from 1966. Why? Its Y/n's favorite.

The memories of the dream faded as Y/n watched Batman's (1966) adventures. He suppress the man who done so much and so little. The man who "raised" him. The Father.