ninety

listen to this sing, i love ittt 🫶🫶

London Reed
I always hated car rides.

Louis called Harry and gave him the form. Harry n seemed disappointed but Louis said he'd discuss it later with him and Harry came to pick me up, and take me back home.

I cried again and hugged Louis, thanking him for letting me go. I then took Cherry and Louis stood at the front of the house as I got into Harrys car. This thing is sound proof I swear because Harry went back over to Louis and Hardy tackled him in for a hug and he buried his eyes into Harrys shoulder.

Louis was them telling something to him and Harry pushes his lips together sadly and  that's when harry walks away and Louis sighs, looking at me through the window. I knew these windows were tinted so I could see him but he can't see me. Harry gets into the car and Cherry curls up in a ball next to me.

"Are you sure?"

I look back at the window and I sigh. "Yeah. He wants this more than I do,"  I say. He just nods and turns the car on.

And for about what seems to be half of the day, I was in the car while Harry drive. I told him about my feelings for Louis and that I really didn't want to leave, because I love him. He didn't really say much but I explained to him how I felt and he listened and it felt good to get what I feel for him off my back.

So Harry drove us to my moms and it was about 5pm before I got there. I got out the car with Cherry on the lead and Harry got out. I hugged him goodbye, and he kissed my head and cheek, letting me walk.

I started shaking. Why was this so scary? I'm home now, this shouldn't be scary. But seeing my moms face will be scary. I put Cherry back down and I hear Harry drive away. I slowly raise my hand to the door, before knocking softly.

It takes a few minutes but when the door opens, my stomach drops. My mom freezes. She drops her jaw and slowly and cups her mouth. I widen my eyes and feel the breathe leave my body.

She had let her hair grow out a lot, she had lost the colour in it a little bit. She looked exhausted, eye bags which weren't there before, her face just looked so familiar. "London.." she breathes out and I hold onto Cherry. "Oh my god—"

She pulls me in for a hug and I hug her back, screwing my eyes shut and she starts crying. "London!" she breathes out in relief. She smelled like her natural scent and her perfume, and my goodness did I miss it.

"Hi," my voice breaks and she pulls me away.

"Oh my god, you're alive," she wipes her eye.

"Yeah," I nod. She tucks hair behind my ears and feels my head like she didn't know if she was dreaming. "You're hair is so long now," she smiles, taking in what I look like. "Where have you been?" she says shakily like she was going to cry. "I spent all day and night trying to find you, so did your brothers,"

"I know, I'm sorry," I feel bad. "But I promise you it wasn't by choice," I shake my head.

"Where did you go? What happened to you?"

"I know you have a lot of questions, and I'll answer them, I promise, but let me explain everything and then you can ask me questions, okay?" I hold her forearms.

"Oh baby," she pulls me in for a hug and closes the door behind me, Cherry stepping in and staying very close to me. "Who's this?" she looks down at her.

"Cherry. She was a gift,"

"A gift?"

"Yes. I was safe where I was," I lie for her sake, I wasn't safe but around Louis I was. God I miss him already. "I was kidnapped but, I promise you, I was fine, I am fine, I'm okay," I say and that's when she sees the hickey, the one Louis gave me last night.