sixteen

London ReedWaking up every morning is the same as the last and the next, but it's never really good or bad

London Reed
Waking up every morning is the same as the last and the next, but it's never really good or bad. I like mornings because you get to sip tea and watch you're favourite TV show or movie, wrapped in blankets or you can just stay in bed.

However, when I woke up this morning with a feeling of someone laying on my stomach made me look down and widen my eyes. I wasn't expecting to see it whatsoever.

Louis, has his head on my stomach, just below my ribs. His bare back was almost next to me as he was almost laying on the bed sideways. He was curled into a ball with the covers up to his neck but but his back was showing.

I look down and see his spine bone literally popping out of his skin, and his sweatpants were low on his hips to the point where I saw his boxers, with the Calvin Klein waist band around the black material. I then smile and trace his back, running my fingertip for the ridges.

I snicker a smile, my other hand running through his hair. I couldn't see if he was asleep or not but by the way he wasn't moving, I assumed he was still asleep. He was so peaceful like this, it was nice to finally see him not being an ass to me, telling me what to do or trying to argue with me.

He was so cute when he slept as well, so silent with just his back rising up and down. I traced patterns on his back and slowly slide my fingertip down his spine and his back arched forwards and that's what woke him up. He sat up in his elbow, rubbing his eyes, I just bite my lip.

He then looks at himself and then when he looks at me, his eyes widen and he gets out of bed straight away and I sit up. "What are you doing here?"

I stare. "Morning to you too.." I murmur.

"Why are you here? When did you even come in here?"

"When did I come in here and why? You wanted me to, last night?"

He shakes his head. "Well can you leave?"

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Just leave, how hard is it?"

I flick my eyes over his face, his eyes were puffy from his sleep and his cheeks were rosy pink and his lips were a little dry. "Are you serious?"

"Yes London!" he snaps, which makes me flinch and jet to my feet, rushing out the room without another word and he closes the door loudly but he doesn't slam it. I then hear the lock being clicked into place and I breathe out sharply and suck in a breath.

I swallow and decide to go into my room, softly closing the door and sitting on my cold bed. He was so nice yesterday, why is he being such an ass today? I just sit there and bite my lip staring at my lap before I tuck hair behind my ear and try to brush this off.

I walk into the bathroom and get the toothbrush he supplied me and start to brush my teeth. I stare at myself in this mirror and think back to yesterday, our make out yesterday kept me up for hours. I sigh and continue to brush.