forty four

William Hayes
It's been months since I last saw her. I miss her so much and I've been ignoring the girls trying to get my attention for ages. But I'm slowly getting to the point where I need to start putting myself back in the world.

I feel like a complete dick for thinking like that, but I lost my girlfriend, and no matter how much I miss her, I can't do anything about it.

I don't know where she is, and I've left her voicemails, text messages and I've called her almost every night just in case she does pick up but my luck is a ticking time bomb, and soon, I'm going to break down.

I've cried so much over her, and I don't even know what happened to her. My parents are so supportive of me, and they know I'm going through a lot. My sister set me up on a date tonight. I was hesitant on going, but my sister forced me to get out of my moping state.

Ally and I haven't been talking much, she's found a way to cope with the situation and I've coped with it my way. We both miss her, and the rest of our friends too. My friends have been pretty supportive of us, and have been there for us.

Once I finally decided I'd go on this date, I got dressed. I then picked her up from her house and drove back to mine because my parents were out and my sister was at her friends house.

We ordered Chinese, and watched a marathon of movies. It wasn't bad, but I was thinking of how much I want to do this with London again. Then she leaned into me, and put her head on my shoulder, curling into me.

She smelled really nice, like coconuts and strawberries. It reminded me of London.

Having that similar feeling, I let her lean into me, not moving an inch. When I didn't do anything, she took advantage of it and kept getting closer to me, her hand touching my leg and her head deeper in my neck. My hand was around her waist, my palm engulfing her side.

She stops moving for a moment, making me believe that's as far as it's going to go. But when her lips start moving against the skin on my neck, a shiver runs down my spine, my hand gripping her her waist even tighter.

I'm confused when I don't stop her. Why aren't I stopping her?

Her lips are at the arch of my neck, sucking little bits of my skin here and there, enough to create a mark.

My focus is no longer on the movie, my head leaning back on the couch, feeling pleasure the more her lips move against my neck, going further down my neck, creating more marks.

Her leg that's the furthest from me lifts up, her body spinning around as she straddles me, her lips pulling away from my neck.

Her blue eyes look into mine, no worry in them as she starts to lean in again, this time coming closer to my lips.

Our lips slowly connect, staying still until she starts moving them together. I don't disengage, moving my lips with hers as my hands stay on her hips.

Our mouths clash together, getting more heated, making her lift her hips up and bring them down, friction growing in my pants.

We stay making out in our spots for a few minutes, not planning on ever stopping.

In this moment I'm not thinking about London, and where she is, or if she's okay. I thinking that she's right in front of me. Unharmed and safe, deep down knowing it's only Ally and not her, but wanting to believe it's her as a way of coping.

One of Ally's hands come down from cupping my jaw, going down to my pants and feeling my bulge and undoing the button of my jeans and unzipping then, making my bulge more exposed.

Her hand goes deeper into my jeans as her tongue grazes mine, her hips still moving against my erection, fabric between.

Her hand slides under my underwear, meeting the sensitive skin under it, making a bunch of nerves shoot through me, my body launching out of reflex.

She pulls away from me, confusion written on her face. "W-Whats wrong?"

"N-Nothing- Sorry" I say in a rush.

"Do you want to go slower?" She asks, waiting for a reply.

I stare at her blankly, confused as to why I reacted like that. "No, sorry, let's just-" I cut myself off, leaning in to kiss her again.

She kisses me back, acting like nothing happened, bringing her hand back to my crotch. As soon as her hand comes into contact with my dick, I get the same feeling shoot through my body, causing me to fully throw her off me, her body hitting against the couch next to me.

"What the hell?" She says once she's landed, confused once again.

I'm now leaned over, my elbows set on my knees, my head in my hands.
on my knees, my head in my hands. Why can't I do this with her?

"I can't," I mutter.

"Can't what?" She asks sternly, frustration clear.

"I can't do what we were about to do," my head comes out of my hands, now looking at her.

"Why?" Her eyebrows are furrowed.

"The only reason I wasn't pulling away was because I was thinking about London," I spit out, feeling guilty.

Her face doesn't change, like she was expecting me to say that. "You're gonna have to get over her at some point, Will,"

I shake my head out of frustration "You can't just say that to me," I yell.

"I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking," she yells back, making my face faulter. "She's my best friend, but we need to get over her,"

"I can't just get over her," I say calmly.

She leans in again, putting her hand on my arm in a way of comforting me. "I get what your saying," she gets up from her spot, leaving me with my pants undone.

"What are y-"

"I'm leaving for now," she gets to her shoes across the room, slipping them on "I'll be here when you're ready," she smiles kindly, putting her jacket on.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" I say as I do my jeans back up.

"Yes please," she nods.

From there I grab my keys and walk out the door with Ally by my side.

//
OMG OMG OMG
I LOVE THIS FR

thanks to my very best friend for writing this for me, i owe you big time!!🫶🫶

harrysluvyduvy 🫶🫶